Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Default Re: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Why do the bookstore links never work on mobile?

Edit. Viewed on a desktop. Pretty cool. I want one.

Seriously though...why don't their links open up properly on a mobile phone? When tap it, it goes to the Vars mart mobile webpage, but the storefront. no item. Weird.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post

Seriously though...why don't their links open up properly on a mobile phone? When tap it, it goes to the Vars mart mobile webpage, but the storefront. no item. Weird.
    I think because they have separate mobile and desktop websites. Just my uneducated .02
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post

Step 1. Copy link address
    Step 2. Go to NDSU bookstore address. Mobile site will load then request desktop site.
    Step 3. Paste link address into address bar.

It's kind of a pain, but it seems to work.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Step 1. Copy link address
    Step 2. Go to NDSU bookstore address. Mobile site will load then request desktop site.
    Step 3. Paste link address into address bar.

It's kind of a pain, but it seems to work.
    Step 4. Collect underpants
    Step 5. ?
    Step 6. Profit
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Shameless plug for a very close friend of mine. I can personally vouch for him. We have coached together for many years and I have had his kids in class as well. He is starting a beanbag toss making business. I don't see any NDSU ones on the link, but I just talked to him before I posted this and he said he can build ndsu ones. So if you are interested, here is the link. Or I can put you in touch with him too if need be. Just PM me. I would also be willing to transport if needed. As of right now I dont plan on being to Fargo until homecoming, possibly UN_ game. But I will do what I can to help.

https://www.facebook.com/PrimetimeTailgating
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 07-02-2015 at 08:47 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Not online, but I just finished restoring this beauty circa 1957.

0712151751_Burst01.jpg

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Need your help. We are in need of a new Bison tent for tailgating. Many of you have ones with really heavy duty frames and NDSU tarps. The only ones I can ever find are really lightweight. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a heavy duty NDSU Bison tent for tailgating. Also would prefer the size of 10 x 15 or 10 x 20 with side please. Thank you in advance for your help.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Need your help. We are in need of a new Bison tent for tailgating. Many of you have ones with really heavy duty frames and NDSU tarps. The only ones I can ever find are really lightweight. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a heavy duty NDSU Bison tent for tailgating. Also would prefer the size of 10 x 15 or 10 x 20 with side please. Thank you in advance for your help.
    We have found the same thing. Our Bison tent needed modifications. We took white plumbing tubes and put sand in them and put pockets in our side panels to hold the tent down. We bought a tent at costco and i see they have them at sams. We bit the bullet and bought a tent at Menards with clear windows in the side for bad or cold weather and use our Bison tents early when weather is good. Some friends spent big bucks on a heavy duty Bison tent and it was no better than ours.

Ours came with one side and others can be purchased at scheels. They are pricy.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

We have found that Impact Canopies from Hut Shop.com are probably some of the best canopies made. They have 2 1/2" extruded aluminum legs. Select size, then select Model M for heaviest legs. Many colors to choose from. We started out with green, but have gone to yellow which allows more light in. Different side walls are available. Signage can be put on valance of canopies, but will probably have to be approved by Athletic Dept. If coupling canopies together it is best to order sidewalks 2-3" wider to allow to zip together. They are pricey, but should last a long time. We have 4 - 10x20 that we put together. Haven't seen anything better.