Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Default Re: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_NDSU_Bison_Shorts

They always have a discount generally as well.
    Those are the youth ones I have found. They don't have any adult ones, unless you count the cargo shorts.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I didn't think to check the store in Fargo while I was there, but I might have to do that now. Good call.
    Remember, you have to GO to Walmart. I am not accepting responsibilty for the ensuing nightmares
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Where are the people in the crowd getting the Bison Santa hats? I've seen them in years past...nothing at bookstore, called Scheels...nothing. nothing online. Help?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Where are the people in the crowd getting the Bison Santa hats? I've seen them in years past...nothing at bookstore, called Scheels...nothing. nothing online. Help?
    Bookstore had them a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I got mine years ago, can't remember
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Not tailgating gear, but has anyone ever seen an NDSU version of this? Looking for things to decorate the kids room with and these would be cool if they had the right logo, but this company doesn't do NDSU.

https://www.amazon.com/Ceiling-Fan-D...87NVFV7BW3NTNW
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Not tailgating gear, but has anyone ever seen an NDSU version of this? Looking for things to decorate the kids room with and these would be cool if they had the right logo, but this company doesn't do NDSU.

https://www.amazon.com/Ceiling-Fan-D...87NVFV7BW3NTNW
    maybe buy a ceiling fan and have someone like a SignArama wrap them?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    maybe buy a ceiling fan and have someone like a SignArama wrap them?
    Was thinking that too but I know how expensive some of that can get, even for small projects (My wife still brings up my $150 snack "bowl")

You could also just find Bison stickers that fit nicely on white fan blades. Like Bison logos on two and NDSU on the other two? If you can find the right sized logos so they fill the space nicely it might look good.

Not online (and not tailgating gear), but here's the bag tag for my golf bag my boss made for me last year with his CNC router.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Was thinking that too but I know how expensive some of that can get, even for small projects (My wife still brings up my $150 snack "bowl")

You could also just find Bison stickers that fit nicely on white fan blades. Like Bison logos on two and NDSU on the other two? If you can find the right sized logos so they fill the space nicely it might look good.
    Yeah, I think a wrap could get pricy compared to the $40 they're charging for the blades they do make. I wonder if fat heads would stick.