Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum: Bison Football or UND Hockey

Default Forum: Bison Football or UND Hockey

There is a deal in the Forum today about what's bigger. NDSU football or UND hockey. (Yawn more Bison Sioux shit)

Be sure to vote
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/365284/

All I have to say is...
    ESPN north Dakota voted Bison National Championship as the #1 event. Hockey came in at #3

52 share for a football game
    Last edited by HerdBot; 06-25-2012 at 05:19 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Forum: Bison Football or UND Hockey

This urine stream length contest will never end.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

I know it's slow this time but every time I log in there is more UND shit on here
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I know it's slow this time but every time I log in there is more UND shit on here
    It's called "Juneitis". It's the disease that affects college sports message boards during this time of year. Sometimes makes me wish the college FB season was extended a few more weeks.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

And the story keeps going..................

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Dont blame me. Im just the messenger see the forum. Paper version only

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Cal-Berkeley has won 25 national championships in rugby since the ncaa started having a title game in 1980. The only reason I know this is because of a wiki-search. Never heard of it before. You'd think that Cal would be famous for it.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    This urine stream length contest will never end.
    My urine stream eventually flows north, about 75 miles. Answer guy's on the other hand flows a couple millimeters into some sort of absorbent undergarment.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    My urine stream eventually flows north, about 75 miles. Answer guy's on the other hand flows a couple millimeters into some sort of absorbent undergarment.
    I don't know that I'd call yo momma's undergarments "absorbent".

Anyway, the story might save you guys from inventing stuff to get your knickers in a twist over.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I don't know that I'd call yo momma's undergarments "absorbent".
    you wear women's underwear? Good to know.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.