Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum: Bison Football or UND Hockey

Default Re: Forum: Bison Football or UND Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Hey fishwrap, your desperation is showing...

Srsly, THIS deserved two days of teaser ads, including a top of the page above the nameplate lead-in on the Sunday paper? Really?

This is no different than rob port posting half-digested cud for chewing from his fourth stomach. They're desperate desperate for attention, for sales, and for web site hits.

As for the arguments, meh. Who really gives a jolly damn. Neither fan base is going to be rational. Its a total which is a better fruit, apples or oranges. The intention here is purely to sensationalize and sell papers. It reeks of pathetic. Even my kids were like dad wtf is this shit yesterday when they saw the teaser. My son tried to earn a quarter on it based on the argument that who really cares what the forum thinks. I gave him 50 cents on that one.
    Reps to the 'tanka.

I like tater tots but not soggy ones.....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bincitysioux View Post
    Oh, what the hell..................... I'll jump in............

It could be that only 58 schools have the finances to support hockey.

Multiple BCS-type programs sponsor hockey........................

It looks like our hockey coach makes alot more money than your football coach....................

You guys all have to admit that it was quite comical for Jeffy to compare the Fargodome to the REA................

Jeffy chose local hero Jason Blake for his graphics to go up against Joe Mays when he could have put up an NHL MVP like Johnny Toews or a Hall of Famer like Ed Belfour.............

OK, have fun with that...................see ya next month.
    when north dakota, duluth, st. cloud st, colorado college and denver university churn out better teams on a yearly basis compared to ohio state, michigan state, michigan, now ped state and wisconsin...the "OMG BCS PROGRAMS!" thought is tarnished.

nice to see hackstol's track record is more deserving of a higher pay over craig bohl. if we were going by macnaughton cups over national championships.

rea-fargodome: i agree no brainer on which one is nicer and which one is more louder.

gotta love how NORTH DAKOTA fans base their school reputation on canadians and minnesotans.

UND Hockey > Bison Club Hockey by a longshot

Bison Football > UND Football by a longshot

I settled the debate.

Who gives a crap...Two different sports in two different seasons (with some overlap).

Personally, I'd rather watch football than hockey. I also would rather support the entire athletic department than just one sport (Butthockey).
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    when north dakota, duluth, st. cloud st, colorado college and denver university churn out better teams on a yearly basis compared to ohio state, michigan state, michigan, now ped state and wisconsin...the "OMG BCS PROGRAMS!" thought is tarnished.

nice to see hackstol's track record is more deserving of a higher pay over craig bohl. if we were going by macnaughton cups over national championships.

rea-fargodome: i agree no brainer on which one is nicer and which one is more louder.

gotta love how NORTH DAKOTA fans base their school reputation on canadians and minnesotans.
    This. (10 char)

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    UND Hockey > Bison Club Hockey by a longshot

Bison Football > UND Football by a longshot

I settled the debate.

Who gives a crap...Two different sports in two different seasons (with some overlap).

Personally, I'd rather watch football than hockey. I also would rather support the entire athletic department than just one sport (Butthockey).
    agreed, on everything.

btw i can't believe gabe brought up the espn best sporting event in north dakota poll into this. LOL.

what's next? do we get to compare cass-clay milk to whatever milk they get up there?(or do they get cass clay too?)

agreed, on everything.

btw i can't believe gabe brought up the espn best sporting event in north dakota poll into this. LOL.

what's next? do we get to compare cass-clay milk to whatever milk they get up there?(or do they get cass clay too?)
    Land O Lakes

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

And even Bemidji has sent over 60 players to the pros... guess they are bigger than the Bison too! What is the macnaughton cup?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

agreed, on everything.

Chuck Haga just got a raging boner... look for this in next Monday's Herald in lieu of his daily dribbling on the nickname/logo.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.