Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: TV schedule for 2012??

Default Re: TV schedule for 2012??

By the way, watching the game on a top of the line 32 inch LCD Sony high def TV, so realize, I don't settle for crap.

With that said, I can also confirm that even Izzy looked bad on this connection, so I know it is really, really bad!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    By the way, watching the game on a top of the line 32 inch LCD Sony high def TV, so realize, I don't settle for crap.

With that said, I can also confirm that even Izzy looked bad on this connection, so I know it is really, really bad!
    Sony's top 2 lines don't make a TV smaller than 46 inch. And seriously, Xbox's are 2005 tech, pretty much when Blackberry's were cutting edge and relevant.

Are you using WiFi with the Xbox? How about with a PC made within the last 3 years?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Maybe this has been covered, but I don't want to go back and look, but does anyone know if KVLY is going to pick up the HD feed for the CSU game? I know that KVLY isn't producing games in HD, but it appears that the feed we are picking up from the broadcast in Colorado is in HD. Maybe we'll get lucky this weekend?

the feed being sent back to Fargo will be in HD (confirmed). Whether or not KVLY shows it in HD...well thats a different story

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
    the feed being sent back to Fargo will be in HD (confirmed). Whether or not KVLY shows it in HD...well thats a different story
    That would be swell.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Come on HD football!!!!!!!! Finally get to use my HD TV for once

since its live KVLY **SHOULD** be able to pass the HD feed through just like they will for the Notre Dame game they are showing earlier from the network.

Some stations can't show anything HD unless it comes directly from the network (in this case NBC) but again its a live game with a live HD feed.....so hope it does
    (I'm in the cities so I can't get KVLY)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Sony's top 2 lines don't make a TV smaller than 46 inch. And seriously, Xbox's are 2005 tech, pretty much when Blackberry's were cutting edge and relevant.

Are you using WiFi with the Xbox? How about with a PC made within the last 3 years?
    I bought the TV in 2008 and it was a top of the line XBR LCD at the time. Picture is still awesome. Xbox is connected via ethernet. Computer is killer I bought a year ago to do video editing and support my Ceton quad tuner card.

So we're picking up the feed from a produced Colorado TV station with their announcers?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

yes...per NDSU press release
    The game will be televised on the North Dakota NBC Sports Network ... Bill Doleman (PBP) and Ted Sundquist (Analyst) will handle the call

which matches what the CSU press release says
    TV: KTVD-20
    PLAY-BY-PLAY: Bill Doleman
    ANALYST: Ted Sundquist