View Poll Results: How many spots in the polls will UND jump this year thanks to a mixup with NDSU?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2 spots

7 12.28%
  • 3-4 spots

13 22.81%
  • 5-6 spots

35 61.40%
  • 0 spots

2 3.51%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UND riding NDSU coat tails in the polls

Default Re: UND riding NDSU coat tails in the polls

I am pretty sure the playoff committee knows which school is which. If confusion makes the difference between a couple of spots in the poll it will be the difference between 54th or 56th for one team and 1st or 3rd for the other. As long as the right decisions are made when it comes to the playoffs, I really don't care who confuses the schools.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I am pretty sure the playoff committee knows which school is which. If confusion makes the difference between a couple of spots in the poll it will be the difference between 54th or 56th for one team and 1st or 3rd for the other. As long as the right decisions are made when it comes to the playoffs, I really don't care who confuses the schools.
    Couldn't agree more...the UND crowd just likes to get in on the attention that we've earned. It's really not an issue.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

So, how did he (und asshat) suddenly get positive rep again? He had been running pretty deep in the red. Makes me very, very suspicious.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So, how did he (und asshat) suddenly get positive rep again? He had been running pretty deep in the red. Makes me very, very suspicious.
    Wasn't me, they piss me off. I see over on SS that Darrell says by week 5 we will be 2-2 and them 4-0 and ranked higher than us. I need to not think about UND, makes my blood boil.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Good question. Though I am a voice of reason on this site, that could have something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Good question. Though I am a voice of reason on this site, that could have something to do with it
    Yeah, you definitely give us a reason to voice our hatred towards that outhouse to north.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Well they've already been deemed last year's national champion so if 5-6 spots even enough?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Fixed it for you:
    Good question. Though I am a voice of reason on this site, that could have something to do with it.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Well they've already been deemed last year's national champion so if 5-6 spots even enough?
    The question is...can they repeat? With all of that speed, I'd say so.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

The judges would also have accepted "UND riding goat tails with their poles".
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.