Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: North Dakota University NDU

Default Re: North Dakota University NDU

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I asked the questions in this thread as serious questions about where NDSU/UND combined would fit in conference wise in the landscape of college athletics. When you combine the academic, financial, facility, and alumni resources of both schools, the numbers are pretty stagering . . . and would likely warrant a spot in a top 4-6 conference, which would be very cool and do major things for the state of ND nationally.

After four pages of sarcasm, ass hole comments, and totally unrelated drift . . . this thread can be closed. Thanks everyone!

LOL, is this for real? It's quite funny actually

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    How did you miss the assinine discussion/"proposal" that Bill Kiefer was pushing?

Here's a thread about it from 2006: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-WILL-PREVAIL!
    And another from 2007: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ication-Theory

And rememember the BS website that named "supporters" of the plan, including Drago? Yeah, this thread deserves all the sarcasm, ass hole comments, and totally unrelated drift that it can get.
    I'd like to posit that this thread topic, even WITHOUT the aforementioned, still deserves being hammered... I understand the threads about dreaming of D1 FBS and what conference would take us, etc... it makes sense becuase it's cool to think about. My question is, SERIOUSLY NOW, who would want this? Why are we dreaming of something that, A) has a 0% chance of happening, and B) would just plain suck and be stupid and make no sense.

That's just my opinion.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    LOL, is this for real? It's quite funny actually
    Yeah, and actually rather than close this thread, I suggest that we move it to the "Football" forum where more people can read and rip on it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah, and actually rather than close this thread, I suggest that we move it to the "Football" forum where more people can read and rip on it.
    My first belly laugh of the day and it's pretty early!

We need to stop talking about this, seriously. Yeah yeah, the state of ND made a big mistake in the 1880's, they established two major universities instead of one, they thought ND would have a couple million people 50 years later, but it didn't happen, it's over with, there's nothing we can do about it now.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz