Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UNI Game Tickets and Trip Info

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default UNI Game Tickets and Trip Info

I want to go to the game,and I will have to save up money all summer. So with that,how much will I need to save(from 319 E. McKinley Ave LittleChute,Wi 54140) and what not........ I will need 2 tix and one is for me(wheelchair) and one for my wife or my nephew. Let me know what I will need,Im not very good at planning and such since I had my stroke. Thanks Guys!!!!!!

Default Re: UNI Game Tickets and Trip Info

Don't know what yer drivin', so I won't do the math on that.
    What I can provide in terms of advice is if you're staying overnight USE PRICELINE for your hotel. I consistantly save 50-60%.
    More good news. Gas is cheap in Iowa. Paid 3.29 last week.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's going to be about 640 miles round trip. At 28 miles per gallon, you're talking not quite 23 gallons of gas. At $3.70 per gallon that is going to be roughly $85 in gas.
    Bring a packed lunch in a cooler on the way there and stop at a rest area to eat, and you save $10 - $20 on food costs on the way there.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    That's going to be about 640 miles round trip. At 28 miles per gallon, you're talking not quite 23 gallons of gas. At $3.70 per gallon that is going to be roughly $85 in gas.
    Bring a packed lunch in a cooler on the way there and stop at a rest area to eat, and you save $10 - $20 on food costs on the way there.
    I will feed you like a king in the tailgate lot. No question about that.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Don't know what yer drivin', so I won't do the math on that.
    What I can provide in terms of advice is if you're staying overnight USE PRICELINE for your hotel. I consistantly save 50-60%.
    More good news. Gas is cheap in Iowa. Paid 3.29 last week.
    I drive a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
    EXT LT Sport Utility 4-Door • 4.2L 256Cu. In. l6 GAS DOHC , is that enough info??? LoL,and how would I find tickets??? I looked at their website but I havent found anything for single game tix.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    I drive a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
    EXT LT Sport Utility 4-Door • 4.2L 256Cu. In. l6 GAS DOHC , is that enough info??? LoL,and how would I find tickets??? I looked at their website but I havent found anything for single game tix.
    Whoa! That's a big unit!
    Given that you'll spend a good chunk of change on gas, I'd advise utilizing the Cedar Rapids area if you have any call girl needs. Teriffic values to be had there.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Whoa! That's a big unit!
    Given that you'll spend a good chunk of change on gas, I'd advise utilizing the Cedar Rapids area if you have any call girl needs. Teriffic values to be had there.
    Izzy,you make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I will feed you like a king in the tailgate lot. No question about that.
    Hopefully he doesn't mean you'll spend the next three days on the "throne"...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Ok,well I did my math(Thanks Waupaca High teachers,LoL) and I got from Googlemaps 618 round trip plus another 12miles for pit stops,So Im figuring about 630 miles,and 20mpg,and at $3.70/gal. Then it brings it to 31.5 gallons of gas, and it should cost about $116.55 just for gas. So anybody know the price for(2 handicap seats)some good seats near some other horny bisons,so we can blow this joint up!!!! ???