Thread: My Green Blood,is making it Boil from my BISON FEVER !!!!!

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cool My Green Blood,is making it Boil from my BISON FEVER !!!!!

Its my time to take a stand,I LUV THESE BISON!!!!!!! #16 just solidifies the feelings of the GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNyS...eature=related

Default Re: My Green Blood,is making it Boil from my BISON FEVER !!!!!

Love that video! I watch it once a week! Can we please clone 4 #20 Colton Heagles every 4 years? I've never seen one guy cover the entire field like that! Can the season start already?!?!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

If you're getting antsy for Bison football season DO NOT watch the first 3.5 minutes of this video. The clips are from 2010 but they'll give you goosebumps even on a 90 degree summer day. You've been warned:

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If you're getting antsy for Bison football season DO NOT watch the first 3.5 minutes of this video. The clips are from 2010 but they'll give you goosebumps even on a 90 degree summer day. You've been warned:

Screw the 3.5 mins of the video,the whole damn thing makes me quiver from the excitement of the 2012 BISON Season on the way!!!!! BTW-PANSIES This video is for you,and We will be the RedSox and Ur the Yanks !!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K58ur...E61DD95691E9BB

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Its my time to take a stand,I LUV THESE BISON!!!!!!! #16 just solidifies the feelings of the GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNyS...eature=related
    This video is obviously a fabrication..........anyone with any knowledge of both football and GSU knows that the triple option is unstoppable........buttbama.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Screw the 3.5 mins of the video,the whole damn thing makes me quiver from the excitement of the 2012 BISON Season on the way!!!!! BTW-PANSIES This video is for you,and We will be the RedSox and Ur the Yanks !!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K58ur...E61DD95691E9BB
    Please don't ever compare The BISON to the Red Sox again!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

In the interest of fairness, there is a bunch of yanking going on in cedar falls.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    In the interest of fairness, there is a bunch of yanking going on in cedar falls.

LOL

Go to panthernation.com and see how dead their FB forum is. Total 'fair weather' fans......lol

How can a they have fair weather fans when they won a playoff game last year. Oh yeah, they realized there is a new force in the conference!
    It's OK to not be OK.