Thread: LB Jake Farley transfers to UNI

Default LB Jake Farley transfers to UNI

LB Jake Farley from KU will be transfering to UNI to play under his father. In the story I read on ESPN Score Center, they referred to him as a sophomore that was on KU's scout team. Sounds like he wants to get some playing time and play near family. Not sure what kind of recryit he was out of high school, but this can only help UNI as far as I'm concerned. However, along with the new transfer, I did notice that UNI STILL doesn't have a national championship.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: LB Jake Farley transfers to UNI

Sounds like he fits right in, already has experience losing to NDSU.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.