Default Re: New Turf

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    yeah... wait--what? what don't i know?
    The secret handshake.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Turf looks pretty good. One thing is still missing though. Are they still going to put in the arrows by the numbers so you know which way the endzones are?

As long as they don't put them in like this:

First, the "Gate City Bank" logo notwithstanding, that field looks incredible.

Second, the logo in the center: There is a white curvey line on the Bison's back, is that a white horn growing out of the back of the Bison? It must be something, there's just no way the artist would have intentionally put some straight or squiggly lines on the bison logo for stylistic effect without there being some deep traditional meaning to it!

Someone please help me understand the tradition behind this one, I'm eager to learn!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I talked to the supervisor of the crew that removed the old turf. He used some of it to carpet his enclosed trailer and stated most of the rest went into roll-off dumpsters-->thought you folks would "like" to know this . . . and don't kill the messenger. Just sayin'!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    First, the "Gate City Bank" logo notwithstanding, that field looks incredible.

Second, the logo in the center: There is a white curvey line on the Bison's back, is that a white horn growing out of the back of the Bison? It must be something, there's just no way the artist would have intentionally put some straight or squiggly lines on the bison logo for stylistic effect without there being some deep traditional meaning to it!

Someone please help me understand the tradition behind this one, I'm eager to learn!
    Get the handshake right. Until then, you will remain as ignorant as 'natour.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

For one thing, we now all understand why the yellow border was added around the perimeter of the bison logo........because with so much green in the bison that is the same color as the turf there needed to be some other color border around it.

I wanted some of the old turf, that sucks CAS!!

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I talked to the supervisor of the crew that removed the old turf. He used some of it to carpet his enclosed trailer and stated most of the rest went into roll-off dumpsters-->thought you folks would "like" to know this . . . and don't kill the messenger. Just sayin'!!
    People are so fucking dumb. Throw the shit in the parking lot and say "free turf" and it would have been gone quicker than a chair on cleanup week! And guys like me would have LOVED to take the National Championship Turf and use it for a rug while tailgating.

These are also the same idiots that decided for us that the rainforest didn't really matter.

They were the same idiots who thought we needed a new logo.

They were the children of the same idiots who thought the Fargodome should have blue seats, even though the Bison are green.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    People are so fucking dumb. Throw the shit in the parking lot and say "free turf" and it would have been gone quicker than a chair on cleanup week! And guys like me would have LOVED to take the National Championship Turf and use it for a rug while tailgating.

These are also the same idiots that decided for us that the rainforest didn't really matter.

They were the same idiots who thought we needed a new logo.

They were the children of the same idiots who thought the Fargodome should have blue seats, even though the Bison are green.
    And I forgot to add that the crew that tore out the old turf is from Grand Forks and the guy who used it to carpet his trailer is a UND fan!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And I forgot to add that the crew that tore out the old turf is from Grand Forks and the guy who used it to carpet his trailer is a UND fan!!
    God I hate UND people

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"