Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: New Turf

Default Re: New Turf

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Upon further review, what the hell are you talking about?

Unless I'm hallucinating, you have to look closer. See that bulge on the 40 near the Bison's tail?? That's a kickoff mark.

Now look at the middle of the 35 yard line on the right side. There's one there too.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Upon further review, what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Unless I'm hallucinating, you have to look closer. See that bulge on the 40 near the Bison's tail?? That's a kickoff mark.

Now look at the middle of the 35 yard line on the right side. There's one there too.
    Actually, you're both right. I noticed it, too BN.

The first time BN posted it, the left X was on the 40, the right on the 35. But by the time Tranny (and I, for that matter) posted the linked picture had been updated.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post

Seriously, wtf are you looking at? there are X's on the 35s on both sides...there is nothing by the tail...not even the 40 lol

Just to clarify, the "40" is the one with the numbers and the line through it. The one between that and the "30" is the "35", not marked.

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Actually, you're both right.

The first time BN posted it, the left X was on the 40, the right on the 35. But by the time Tranny (and I, for that matter) posted the linked picture had been updated. (I came on originally to agree with BN)
    Plausible deniability went out the window as soon as he quoted a correct picture and still claimed it was there.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Seriously, wtf are you looking at? there are X's on the 35s on both sides...there is nothing by the tail...not even the 40 lol

Just to clarify, the "40" is the one with the numbers and the line through it. The one between that and the "30" is the "35", not marked.

Plausible deniability went out the window as soon as he quoted a correct picture and still claimed it was there.
    See my post above yours.

EDIT:

The original picture -

(I don't have a screen capture app for my phone, so I took a picture of my phone with my webcam)

WWTFSMD?

See my post above yours.

EDIT:

The original picture -

(I don't have a screen capture app for my phone, so I took a picture of my phone with my webcam)
    I quoted your post. My point was that BN quoted the new picture claiming it was STILL there....aka plausible deniability is out the window. He is hallucinating.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

See my post above yours.

EDIT:

The original picture -

Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok. He goes one of my few sincere posts on this board. Congrats on getting new turf and being able to put something in the center of the field that pertains to NDSU. The new turf looks really good and in seeing that I am now more pissed off they that Alerus wouldnt put an ND logo at the center and instead put TWO massive Alerus logos. So anyway nice turf upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I quoted your post. My point was that BN quoted the new picture claiming it was STILL there....aka plausible deniability is out the window. He is hallucinating.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't see that you quoted me. But my point was that when he originally brought it up, the picture that he linked to was the one that I posted, but it was updated by the time Tranny posted.

WWTFSMD?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Ok. He goes one of my few sincere posts on this board. Congrats on getting new turf and being able to put something in the center of the field that pertains to NDSU. The new turf looks really good and in seeing that I am now more pissed off they that Alerus wouldnt put an ND logo at the center and instead put TWO massive Alerus logos. So anyway nice turf upgrade.
    I am going to beat whoever keeps giving this DOUCHE BAG positive rep.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    No kidding. Either that is a really small Brigantine or that is a really big woman.

WWTFSMD?