Thread: Baseball Early Signees

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Baseball Early Signees

Su signs a glass of 8, including 6 pitchers.

"Included are INF Sean Terres of Rocori High School in Cold Spring, Minn.; RHP Adam Lambrecht and RHP/1B Brian VanderWoude of Burnsville (Minn.) High School; RHP Tanner Schumacher of Blaine (Minn.) High School; LHP Zach Mayo of Vauxhall (Alberta) High School; and RHP Adam Moorse of Eastview High School in Apple Valley, Minn., who signed National Letters of Intent.

In addition, OF Aaron Janz of Mandan (N.D.) High School and RHP Alex Bray of Bismarck (N.D.) Century High School have been accepted for admission to NDSU and will join the baseball program."

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205330472
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Default Re: Baseball Early Signees

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Su signs a glass of 8, including 6 pitchers.

"Included are INF Sean Terres of Rocori High School in Cold Spring, Minn.; RHP Adam Lambrecht and RHP/1B Brian VanderWoude of Burnsville (Minn.) High School; RHP Tanner Schumacher of Blaine (Minn.) High School; LHP Zach Mayo of Vauxhall (Alberta) High School; and RHP Adam Moorse of Eastview High School in Apple Valley, Minn., who signed National Letters of Intent.

In addition, OF Aaron Janz of Mandan (N.D.) High School and RHP Alex Bray of Bismarck (N.D.) Century High School have been accepted for admission to NDSU and will join the baseball program."

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205330472
    If I recall last years recruiting class also included many players that were also pitchers. I say Todd Brown knows what it will take to win, and
    being top heavy with pitchers appears to be the chosen route.

It takes scholarship money to get pitchers. They now have the money to at least make equal bids or better for guys who used to dominate at Mankato and then sign with an organization. They have the package now of Stadium, Scholarship, and D1 over the NSIC which wasnt always the case in the NCC when they were dead last in scholarships available.

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison baseball picked up another commitment from Sebeka (MN) short stop Paul Funk (6' 165 lbs)