Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is this? UNI player to NDSU?

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What is this? UNI player to NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Regardless of the correctness of the information presented (which was quickly corrected once the question was clarified), I think the following is what our new little friend is getting "piled on" regarding:

Which, in the case of Hammersmith, is about as far from reality as you get on this board.

Carry on.
    Missed part of that. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Missed part of that. Fair enough.
    Yeah, mess with The Hammer on bisonville and you are going to get The Pounding.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, mess with The Hammer on bisonville and you are going to get The Pounding.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    1 > 0...Butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    At least they have more graduate programs than championships
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbear99 View Post
    Why dont you go polish your Trophies, Oh Wait sorry you cant. Well just go then.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    By the way, am I the only one who finds it commical that a UNI football fan is talking smack to NDSU fans when they have zero to brag about?
    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    some people have to work hard for generations of mediocrity. The should be proud of their participation trophy's
    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    UNI: 0 for 16 for success in the playoffs.

NDSU: 1 for 2.

I take a 500 average anyday. Sorry Tony, had to get this back on the right track!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Don't forget that while we were in the NCC together we were about 3 for 5...or something like that...and they were about 0 for 0. I know for sure that Erhardt won two national titles while UNI sat at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    Don't matter about these UNI people. We only have to say "Championship". Argument over.
    I came here to correct a false academic claim that was made about UNI. The fact that 80% of you responded this way (I didn't even quote them all), is pretty telling and pretty sad. I DON'T CARE. What does 1AA football have to do with what I said, for God's sake???

I'm glad our football conference won a national championship. Its good for everybody involved. I truly and honestly congratulate your team and your fans for doing so, and I hope that someday UNI will do the same. Good for you guys. I have the utmost respect for your team and your program. But so many of you guys responding like this (UNI has NO championships!!!111) to EVERY single post that involves UNI, truly makes you look stupid IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Not to spoil the fun, but isn't UNI where NDSU aspires to be in most, but not all, athletic programs?

Can't get complacent... look at Eastern Washington. Gotta prove that NDSU can compete year in and year out. UNI has done that with their 16 playoff appearances.
    Yes, you are exactly right. Thank you.

Though is obvious that many of you on here do not have a single ounce of respect toward UNI (and I don't come to an opposing message board expecting or demanding it either), I know that the NDSU coaches, players, and whole athletic department for that matter have a great deal of competitive respect for UNI. Because as Tony thankfully had the humility to post, NDSU has modeled much of its move up to D1 after the success that UNI has had in all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by 06panther10 View Post
    I came here to correct a false academic claim that was made about UNI. The fact that 80% of you responded this way (I didn't even quote them all), is pretty telling and pretty sad. I DON'T CARE. What does 1AA football have to do with what I said, for God's sake???

I'm glad our football conference won a national championship. Its good for everybody involved. I truly and honestly congratulate your team and your fans for doing so, and I hope that someday UNI will do the same. Good for you guys. I have the utmost respect for your team and your program. But so many of you guys responding like this (UNI has NO championships!!!111) to EVERY single post that involves UNI, truly makes you look stupid IMO.

Yes, you are exactly right. Thank you.

Though is obvious that many of you on here do not have a single ounce of respect toward UNI (and I don't come to an opposing message board expecting or demanding it either), I know that the NDSU coaches, players, and whole athletic department for that matter have a great deal of competitive respect for UNI. Because as Tony thankfully had the humility to post, NDSU has modeled much of its move up to D1 after the success that UNI has had in all sports.
    You do realize that the main reason anybody jumped on you is because you insulted one of our posters/friends for no reason instead of trying to have a civil conversation. I guarantee if you don't act like a dick, half those posts don't even occur.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Its 3:22 pm and uni still doesnt have a football championship

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Woot off!!!
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Woot off!!!
    Yeah, missed 4 bags of crap already

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Yeah, I don't know, Hammer. Sure looks to me like you're trying to substitute raw data and facts for a thorough explanation. Must be those 8th grade level language skills. I sure hope our guest can provide some interpretation for me because it sure looks like uni's research budget consists of "user" fees collected at the waterloo truck stop coupled with some commissions received from some paint manufacturer for testing the application of their product to cinder blocks.
    Now now. Dont forget how many times the pussies have told us how they have to compete with U of I and ISU.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 06panther10 View Post
    But so many of you guys responding like this (UNI has NO championships!!!111) to EVERY single post that involves UNI, truly makes you look stupid IMO.
    We probably throw that out because for years on every conversation the UNI posters would throw out "Do something at the FCS level" then maybe we will take you seriously.

Well we did something and something that UNI hasn't done. So for that we are going to throw it back at you for awhile. Probably best to get used to it.