Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holmberg is an idiot

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Holmberg is an idiot

Dumb and dumberer. When Scottie met pickled best

Lardsin must go!

Well, at least Holmberg can retire happy because he got Bresciani fired after working on it for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, at least Holmberg can retire happy because he got Bresciani fired after working on it for over a decade.
    I can't say 100% your wrong. Let's just say everybody else had Bersciani's back. Got him fired one man against the Fargo NDSU lobby?

Years ago in a bar in Minneapolis drinking with some locals we were talking about money in North Dakota. I said I was from Grand Forks he tells me I know ND and there's no money in Grand Forks compared to Fargo.

And the reality is that there is no political power in Grand Forks. UND had been in decline for decades. I don't believe the enrollment numbers. 40 buildings demolished. Nickname gone. Ya it sure looks like Ray was in control.

And there will be none when Ray retires.

Ray got him demoted fired that decision came out of Fargo.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    I can't say 100% your wrong. Let's just say everybody else had Bersciani's back. Got him fired one man against the Fargo NDSU lobby?

Years ago in a bar in Minneapolis drinking with some locals we were talking about money in North Dakota. I said I was from Grand Forks he tells me I know ND and there's no money in Grand Forks compared to Fargo.

And the reality is that there is no political power in Grand Forks. UND had been in decline for decades. I don't believe the enrollment numbers. 40 buildings demolished. Nickname gone. Ya it sure looks like Ray was in control.

And there will be none when Ray retires.

Ray got him demoted fired that decision came out of Fargo.
    You forgot no football or women's hockey in grand forks.

Lardsin must go!

Back to Ray
    Broken Commandment
    Ronald Reagan

Republican Party's 11th Commandment states, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican.

North Dakota Republicans have covered up for all the other Republicans in Bismarck. Ray is the exception. They must really want him out.
    Just look what politicians get away with and what the voters ignore.
    Let's see how can you spin this.
    This time we should set an example. Show the people we have integrity.
    We'll start with Ray.
    No cover-up for Ray.

Rep
    The North Dakota Republican Party must have a Lee Atwater type brain planning the PR moves when it comes to Ray Holmberg. The only comments I've heard about Ray have come from a Democrat Joel Heitkamp Maybe some Republicans have commented about Ray and I haven't heard it.

A Democrats attacking a Republican that's to be expected and brilliant. Especially with a state wide audience.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You forgot no football or women's hockey in grand forks.
    No Football UND.

There was is a plan for SU and UND. Tom Cliffords friend I guess friend. He had a plan it was made public .It was in the paper. UND and SU one college. University of North Dakota State. Football in Fargo Hockey in GF. Can't remember the other sports. Maybe this is still the plan.

That was 30 40 years ago. There's a plan. Doubt there playing it by ear. What's the plan El _Chapo?

Brokeback Mountain- Cowboys?
    I was once told, again
    Downtown Fargo gay men haven
    Grand Forks gay women hang out

Are you lonesome tonight.
    Sam Kinison on Johnny Carson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WipFqwSjSMM
    https://dyingworld.org/2019/12/23/7-year...

Closer look at this Sam Kinison video
    Last name Kin and I and Son
    Ex Minister
    Born 1953 same as me 5'7"
    Singing on stage with 3 men
    Bible 7 Seals
    Walks over to sit down pats a Black Man on the back
    Talks about the women in his life
    Are you human
    7 girls, one of 7, 7 years man
    Living with Sisters

The Screaming.
    Last edited by PickedBess; 04-17-2022 at 08:22 PM.

https://todayscatholic.org/following...sit-to-lebanon

George Srour 38 from Zahle Lebanon mentioned in this article is most likely my wife's family.
    My wife's Grandfather George Srour from Zahle came to America and settled in Rugby ND with many other middle eastern people around Rugby. The Srour name got changed to Srur in America.
    Last edited by PickedBess; 04-18-2022 at 04:05 PM.

More news on Ray Holmberg on KFGO this morning. He hired a Lawyer from Fargo the news report said. Can Ray trust anyone to look out for his best interest in ND. There all afraid. You would hope so. There must be some important legislation they want to push thru b4 Ray retires. Could be something else. Could be he messed up. Could be a higher power at work. A much higher power. That could happen to anyone. The Higher Power made me do it defense.
    One party governments are scary.
    If I was Ray it would be hard to trust anyone. Including a Lawyer. If your Lawyer tells you to resign Ray. I'd wonder why. If this is about legiation and gotcha don't trust anyone. Represent yourself. You can do that.

More news on Ray Holmberg on KFGO this morning. He hired a Lawyer from Fargo the news report said. Can Ray trust anyone to look out for his best interest in ND.
    If you can't trust your defense attorney, then who can you trust? I'm not sure why he thinks he needs a defense attorney, but I doubt he's worried about Grand Forks charges - I'm not sure the Grand Forks DA could get a jury to convict the Red River of being wet if they had a confession signed in water.