Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hale gone

Default Re: Hale gone

I think he has been wanting to leave for a long time. It just simply didn't work for him here. Hopefully he can go somewhere and be a star.

I'm not surprised by this. He'll be a better fit at his new school and it's a good move for everyone involved. I wish him luck.

Always a bummer when someone bails out, but if it works for him then best of luck. I know some on here weren't impressed with his offensive game but he was a bulldog on defense and I think that showed in how well NDSU played on that side of the court this season. Pretty much erases any real possibility of Brown redshirting. Hope the guy can live up to the expectations coming in.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

This is shocking news that I NEVER saw coming

02-15-2012 07:52 PM

Thread: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies
    by *Bisonrube
    Replies:211Views:10,084

Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

I predict Hale wont be a Bison for his whole career...just an attitude observation. Opinions expressed are that of Bisonrube.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Always a bummer when someone bails out, but if it works for him then best of luck. I know some on here weren't impressed with his offensive game but he was a bulldog on defense and I think that showed in how well NDSU played on that side of the court this season. Pretty much erases any real possibility of Brown redshirting. Hope the guy can live up to the expectations coming in.
    This was done prior to the Kory Brown signing....which only made that signing more important/impressive. It was a huge position of need. He really should compliment Felt nicely at the off guard spot. Brown was absolutly recruited to play from day 1. Brown will get LA's number this year. Not sure that is important, but he is.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

hale shoulda been gone the week before the summit tourney kid was a straight up looser...yea im talkin to you if your confused (2012)...its to bad really if that fool would have just bought into his role he brought nothing but energy when he wanted to...and kroy brown this kory brown that ive learned my lesson getting recruiting scoops from this site ill believe it when i see it theres plenty of players who can hang on a rim...winning basketball games is what its about juco squad or not sauls got some work to do dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This was done prior to the Kory Brown signing....which only made that signing more important/impressive. It was a huge position of need. He really should compliment Felt nicely at the off guard spot. Brown was absolutly recruited to play from day 1. Brown will get LA's number this year. Not sure that is important, but he is.
    All the more credit to Coach Phillips and crew for snagging him, in that case.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

@ SlicVic

When I read the article, I was thinking the same thing about confused2012. Good call.

Someone confirm for me...were there issues with him in the locker room?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by *Bisonrube View Post
    This is shocking news that I NEVER saw coming

02-15-2012 07:52 PM

Thread: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies
    by *Bisonrube
    Replies:211Views:10,084

Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

I predict Hale wont be a Bison for his whole career...just an attitude observation. Opinions expressed
    are that of Bisonrube.
    What's regrettable is that he played 617 minutes last season . It's really to bad some of those minutes didn't go to more deserving team players.