Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rotation

Default Re: Rotation

Any update on starting lineup/rotation? Is there no midnight madness this year?

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Is there no midnight madness this year?
    Guess not.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Any update on starting lineup/rotation? Is there no midnight madness this year?
    Saul told Izzo and Kolpack he sees a rotation of "8 1/2". He also made the comment to the effect that some kids who were expecting playing time might have to sit. 2 freshmen will be in the mix for playing time.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    2 freshmen will be in the mix for playing time.
    That would be Brown and Kading. Werner will redshirt.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    That would be Brown and Kading. Werner will redshirt.
    What about Vandenbergh?

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    What about Vandenbergh?
    VandenBergh and Brown will play as true freshmen. Werner will redshirt. Kading is a redshirt freshman and he will obviously play. All of these kids are good players, but none of them are likely to have a huge immediate impact like LA did last year.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

"8.5"

Let's hear it....

PG - LA
    SG - Felt
    wing - Braun
    PF - Wright
    C - Bjorklund

Brown
    Lindberg
    Kading

Aaberg (".5")

Vandenburg
    Zastrow

My guess.....

Love to have competition for playing time within the team. Will be interesting to see which kids expecting to play will have to sit.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    "8.5"

Let's hear it....

PG - LA
    SG - Felt
    wing - Braun
    PF - Wright
    C - Bjorklund

Brown
    Lindberg
    Kading

Aaberg (".5")

Vandenburg
    Zastrow

My guess.....

Love to have competition for playing time within the team. Will be interesting to see which kids expecting to play will have to sit.
    I think Aaberg will 1.0 and Kading, Brown and Lindberg will be competing for the .5. I'm gonna keep repeating what I said last year too......I'd like to see Bjorklund and Aaberg on the court together playing a high/low post game. I think we'd have a more physical presence and avoid the soft play we saw last season. I also know that Aaberg and/or Bjorklund seemed to have foul problems every game.
    I think we'll be a fun team to watch with fewer weaknesses to expose than last season.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Saul told Izzo and Kolpack he sees a rotation of "8 1/2". He also made the comment to the effect that some kids who were expecting playing time might have to sit. 2 freshmen will be in the mix for playing time.
    Hopefully everyone gets some good playing time. We need them all -- Last year a few of the players had so many minutes they looked tired before the season was half over. Would be nice if he can get a good solid rotation going early in the season and stick with it so the players know where they stand.

any of these guys transfer to msum?
    i would of liked to see aaberg at msum from day 1, that kid would of dominated D2.