Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanford leaving.

Default Stanford leaving.

RS QB Ryan Stanford is transferring from NDSU to school unknown. Wish the kid best of luck. He looked good and showed some promise and played very well this spring and had high completion %. Wish nothing but the best for the kid.

Default Re: Stanford leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison10 View Post
    RS QB Ryan Stanford is transferring from NDSU to school unknown. Wish the kid best of luck. He looked good and showed some promise and played very well this spring and had high completion %. Wish nothing but the best for the kid.
    Good luck to him. He did look pretty impressive this spring.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I guess I am not too shocked by this news. There is ALOT of talent at QB right now. Bohl isn't making that mistake again. I am just glad Matt Jones is staying.

Good luck young man.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Good luck to him!

Good luck to him! He probably knew coming in that NDSU had a couple of guys we felt good about and another QB in his class with him. Can't blame him for leaving. Best of luck to him!

If/When he shows up at UND, how will Muss explain it to Molberg?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Even with all the qb depth it's sad to losea team member. Best of luck Ryan.

Thats too bad. I thought he looked pretty darn good for a freshman. Hope he catches on at a place where they need a qb more. With Brock, Esley, Carson, and now McGuiness were pretty stacked. But its better to have too many than not enough and lose a guy instead of being screwed. Besides we really NEED to get a few more scholarship players next year with such a small senior class. Heck were only graduating 8 next year. May have a few more with Stafford, Grimm, Lisenby, Veldman, and Don Carter leaving. Crap weve already lost 4 out of that class? If Horvath doesnt get his grades in order we may already be down 25% of the scholly class after 1 year and that doesnt include Danell Miles who disnt quality . That is not good. Hope this isnt another one of "those classes." We were on an incredible 2 year run not losing players. At least they are leaving in year 1 instead of jrs ansd sr

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not good, but it opens up another scholarship to someone who wants to be here and be a champion...Good luck wherever he ends up.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Sorry to see him go. The best of luck to him. He should catch on some where.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."