Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gatlin

Default Re: Gatlin

Where's Lakes?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Announced over a month ago, but Gatlin signed by Las Vegas Outlaws

http://www.arenafootball.com/teams/afllvo/

Just had the pleasure of spending x-mas eve with this young man. Glad to have met and now know him as a friend of the family.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

He lives in the FM area. Is currently working for a local trucking company as a driver manager. He works with my girlfriend's oldest kids at that company and they invited him to XMas dinner because he had no family around here and was going to be alone. I knew who he was when they told me his name a few days before. He talked about his time in ND and after NDSU football, played in Canada and some arena football. Talked about his family living in Florida and some in MN. Then I left him alone from questions so he could enjoy the family X-Mas games we play and to just enjoy our company as we did his. Super nice guy in my opinion, it was great to have him around even outside of the fact he is a former player.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    He lives in the FM area. Is currently working for a local trucking company as a driver manager. He works with my girlfriend's oldest kids at that company and they invited him to XMas dinner because he had no family around here and was going to be alone. I knew who he was when they told me his name a few days before. He talked about his time in ND and after NDSU football, played in Canada and some arena football. Talked about his family living in Florida and some in MN. Then I left him alone from questions so he could enjoy the family X-Mas games we play and to just enjoy our company as we did his. Super nice guy in my opinion, it was great to have him around even outside of the fact he is a former player.
    Didn't he score a pick 6 off TOB? (granted, he threw a lot of those in between getting the munchies.....)

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Didn't he score a pick 6 off TOB? (granted, he threw a lot of those in between getting the munchies.....)
    Terrrrence...Terrrrrry....Tommmy....Ooooo...Beeee. ...G.Y.N?

My wife, who is a hall of fame high jumper also works at that company. So does former Bison Tracy Buzick from the 90's.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Just had the pleasure of spending x-mas eve with this young man. Glad to have met and now know him as a friend of the family.
    I worked as a delivery driver in Fargo for a few years during college and he would order once in a while. Really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Terrrrence...Terrrrrry....Tommmy....Ooooo...Beeee. ...G.Y.N?
    Thomas O'Brien, infamous Jacks QB