Default Re: Bidding Farewell

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Its June 26 2020

8 years since the dumbest decision in NDSU history took place
    Ahem, bullshit...cough....

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    plant a ton more trees
    This. The trees are all ash. Get rid of them and plant better varieties.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The RAINFOREST IS BACK!!! the students have made it their party spot after I directed a few there 2 years ago

nice to see its been pack.. but bad to see the trash left behind.

here's a video https://www.facebook.com/17305657954...6309400555728/
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The RAINFOREST IS BACK!!! the students have made it their party spot after I directed a few there 2 years ago

Saw they had a keg and where doing keg stands. Not sure how long that lasted. Overheard a lady narcing on them as we walked into the dome. Why was there an ambulance there anyway?

You directed people to the slab of concrete they call Thunder Alley where they sell Beer, food, merchandise???
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    You directed people to the slab of concrete they call Thunder Alley where they sell Beer, food, merchandise???
    no showed some punk kids 2 Years ago a bunch of 2008 videos of debauchery in the Rainforest and they said. "let's resurrect that"

proud of them.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

no showed some punk kids 2 Years ago a bunch of 2008 videos of debauchery in the Rainforest and they said. "let's resurrect that"

proud of them.
    Thank you for your service

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Saw they had a keg and where doing keg stands. Not sure how long that lasted. Overheard a lady narcing on them as we walked into the dome. Why was there an ambulance there anyway?
    At least 2 kids completely blacked out and were unresponsive. From what I could gather none of the students wanted to call EMS because one of the guys was well under age 21 and they didn't want to get him or themselves in trouble. Fortunately, one of the older students had called and requested assistance and I'm fairly certain that is when the ambulance showed up.

Dome security/FPD was actually pretty reasonable with the kids (later) as they were trying to clear the area to get them into the dome. At first the kids were NOT moving, finally the officer said "You can either leave or I can start collecting ID's". That seemed to clear them out.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    At least 2 kids completely blacked out and were unresponsive. From what I could gather none of the students wanted to call EMS because one of the guys was well under age 21 and they didn't want to get him or themselves in trouble. Fortunately, one of the older students had called and requested assistance and I'm fairly certain that is when the ambulance showed up.

Dome security/FPD was actually pretty reasonable with the kids (later) as they were trying to clear the area to get them into the dome. At first the kids were NOT moving, finally the officer said "You can either leave or I can start collecting ID's". That seemed to clear them out.
    As a libertarian did this scene of statist oppression make your blood boil as it does mine?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Shortly after 130 yesterday, drunk college students came in to section 9 thinking they could sit there… One threw up (massively) on her friend, & all over row b & c. Dome staff x 4 had a very unpleasant job.