Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: USD football game in Sioux Falls ?

Default Re: USD football game in Sioux Falls ?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    I spoke with the SF Sports Authority ED about this situation and he informed me that the NDSU tailgating area will be all of the lots surrounding Sioux Falls Stadium -which is great because it is close to the stadium and right across the street from BW3. I do share your concerns re: a UM-sized turnout, hopefully they can accommodate the buses! The USD tailgate will take place on a practice field outside of Howard Wood. Even with designated areas, this could turn into a total mess, especially if we travel well to this game (which we always do).

If the Bison crowd ends up being roughly equal to the SDSU-game crowd, we'll be good. If we reach UM or Frisco-size, there will be issues.
    Ooooo, look at the big-shot lawyer, name dropping the SF Sport Authority ED. Can we call you LakesJD instead?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

I spoke with the SF Sports Authority ED about this situation and he informed me that the NDSU tailgating area will be all of the lots surrounding Sioux Falls Stadium -which is great because it is close to the stadium and right across the street from BW3. I do share your concerns re: a UM-sized turnout, hopefully they can accommodate the buses! The USD tailgate will take place on a practice field outside of Howard Wood. Even with designated areas, this could turn into a total mess, especially if we travel well to this game (which we always do).

If the Bison crowd ends up being roughly equal to the SDSU-game crowd, we'll be good. If we reach UM or Frisco-size, there will be issues.
    If this includes the hotel parking lot, then the FC won't have to move
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I forgot there is parking in the back of the stadium by BW3. However, I suspect folks will want to be much closer to the field that that, so they need to get up there early. Where is the practice field for USD? Honestly, sounds like they are the ones getting the shaft as I can't imagine that is very big?

Looked it up, and it is on the Northwest side of the field. Not very big. Pretty sad if that is all they need....

Why do south dakota schools segregate when it comes to tailgatin? do we smell that bad? shit at sdsu we tailgates opposite sides of the stadium from sdsu fans. Mingling with opposin fans makes tailgating great.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Why do south dakota schools segregate when it comes to tailgatin? do we smell that bad? shit at sdsu we tailgates opposite sides of the stadium from sdsu fans. Mingling with opposin fans makes tailgating great.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    MNLonghorn, if your teams fan base was so inferior to your opponent, wouldn't you be a bit insecure as well? One word why they do this: Intimidation.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Ooooo, look at the big-shot lawyer, name dropping the SF Sport Authority ED. Can we call you LakesJD instead?
    Come on runtheoption....you know how arrogant lawyers can be

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    Come on runtheoption....you know how arrogant lawyers can be
    True, some lawyers are arrogant. But the rest of us are just really cool, smart, good-looking, fun, wildly successful, humble people.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

True, some lawyers are arrogant. But the rest of us are just really cool, smart, good-looking, fun, wildly successful, humble people.
    Where the hell is CAS when we need him?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If this includes the hotel parking lot, then the FC won't have to move
    The hotel parking lot is just north of the baseball stadium parking lot, separated by an entrance driveway.

533 In a row

That's what I was thinking.