Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 4 Outstanding Plays of 2011 Season

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Top 4 Outstanding Plays of 2011 Season

Yes too many plays to mention, but DJ's run to cap the James Madison game was huge. After the JMU TD, it was like he/OLine said enough of this, let's end it now or defense you've carried us all year here's our chance to pick you up.

Sam Ojuri's 96 yard run for a touchdown... John Pike's interception against UNI... Ryan Smith's punt return @ SDSU... Chad Wilson's fumble recovery vs. GSU... Bobby Ollman's downed punt at the 1 vs. SHSU... Just exciting plays that stuck out in my mind that at the point in the game either secured a win, or turned the momentum in our favor. I also could go on and on. What a great season!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another play not yet mentioned as a great play was Jemisons tackle on 4th down in the GSU game

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    1. SHSU Beck with the INT to seal the game
    2. SHSU Fake Punt
    3. GSU Brock and his 50yd TD run
    4. UM "the pitch II" at th half
    5. GSU Jemison 4th down Goaline stand
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Another play not yet mentioned as a great play was Jemisons tackle on 4th down in the GSU game
    orly? Better check again
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Check my list bro
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Check my list bro
    2L8I1, bro....
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Pike stripping the ball as the GSU receiver was closing in on a touchdown was as great as it gets. That play prevented a game tying score and lead to a 96 yard drive and Brock's 55 yarder a few plays after the forced turnover. Just an incredible play.

Considering Brock was VERY sick with the flu and almost didn't come out for the second half in the GSU game and then outran the D for 55 yards that's gotta be in my top 3 for sure.

Jastroms 53 yarder just before half at the JMU game... it was a huge momentum shift that never let up the rest of the playoffs it never felt like any of the games had any doubt that they could win after that kick.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Pike stripping the ball as the GSU receiver was closing in on a touchdown was as great as it gets. That play prevented a game tying score and lead to a 96 yard drive and Brock's 55 yarder a few plays after the forced turnover. Just an incredible play.
    Agreed. That was the play of the GSU game in my opinion.