Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BISON are in the CBI!!!!!!!

Default Re: BISON are in the CBI!!!!!!!

Well, considering I just told a coach who they play based on what one of you guys posted on bisonville.....I would say this is very new. haha. Everyone wants another chance. Everyone is excited. Something positive to talk about. Wyoming is pretty solid. Will be a tough matchup. They played in a very good conference this year. It will be interesting to see how our youth responds to another challenge. LONGEST SEASON EEEVEEER......
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Wow the field of this tournament is a lot more impressive than the CIT, that said I think the CIT is limited to mid-majors only.

Have the guys even been practicing?? Ha, this might be a good thing. Any post season experience is a good thing.
    Go Bison!!

So has NDSU practiced at all since Summit Tournament loss or were they on the thought process there is no way they get into any of the lower tournaments? Maybe if they haven't practiced it will have been a good break away from the game but guessing they're going to be hitting the gym hard tomorrow and tuesday travel tuesday night I suppose? Is it spring break this week?

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Spring Break is this week. They were told this was a possibility so don't go to far.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So has NDSU practiced at all since Summit Tournament loss or were they on the thought process there is no way they get into any of the lower tournaments? Maybe if they haven't practiced it will have been a good break away from the game but guessing they're going to be hitting the gym hard tomorrow and tuesday travel tuesday night I suppose? Is it spring break this week?
    Yes it is spring break.

Good for them to get to play another game, but I still dont agree with all the (as unbison would say) cutest fat girl contests
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

5 summit league teams make it to post-season tournaments...NICE

So what does Wyoming do well and who are their studs? Anyone know anything about them? Looks like they had a similar end to the season, losing 8 of their last 12.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Game is Wednesday.