Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to SDSU on going to the Big Dance!!!!

Default Re: Congrats to SDSU on going to the Big Dance!!!!

Need another U of Buffalo quality game out of the Jacks. Likely an L, but heck, said that about U of Washington game, too.

Definitely need Jacks to play like they did vs UDub, and not like vs WIU in the Summit championship.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I think Seth Davis sees a really good point guard and draws conclusions solely from that. SDSU's a good team, but there's more to it than simply having good point play. Baylor is going to eat the Jacks alive inside - SDSU is a good team, but they'd better be prepared.
    Much like NDSU in 2009. We had a great scorer at the point in Woodside and he did score a ton vs Kansas. Despite Woodside's performance, our inside game could not defend the bigs of Kansas. I see the same thing happening for SDSU vs Baylor. Wolters will get a lot of points but I think they still lose by 15 or more.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

If Baylor wears those ugly lime green uni's and SDSU wears Blue, the game will cause viewers to suffer siezures. It could easily be a health hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    If Baylor wears those ugly lime green uni's and SDSU wears Blue, the game will cause viewers to suffer siezures. It could easily be a health hazard.
    Jacks will likely wear their black travel unis, or their yellow. Haven't seen blue uni's this season. But lime green and yellow will get the stomaches roiling, especially when in pursuit of loose balls on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    So the RPI is the end all be all. For me it's the eyeball test. This conference was way down this year. After the top two teams it was nothing but avg/below avg teams.
    You might want to get your eyes checked.

Record setting 5 summit teams in post season play. Including the .500 fifth place conference finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Much like NDSU in 2009. We had a great scorer at the point in Woodside and he did score a ton vs Kansas. Despite Woodside's performance, our inside game could not defend the bigs of Kansas. I see the same thing happening for SDSU vs Baylor. Wolters will get a lot of points but I think they still lose by 15 or more.
    I still say if Aldrich had fouled out or whatever we would have won that game, Woodside played a hell of a game and all the KU fans around me were pretty worried at some points
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I still say if Aldrich had fouled out or whatever we would have won that game, Woodside played a hell of a game and all the KU fans around me were pretty worried at some points
    I remember thinking the same thing about Aldrich. It was a hell of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    I remember thinking the same thing about Aldrich. It was a hell of a game.
    Guy was like a robot, Moorman looked like a freshman against him. was an awesome experience
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post

Gottlieb and Katz on ESPN making the same comparison and they talk about Woodside (go to about 3:15 in the clip for the start of the discussion...comparison to NDSU/Kansas and Woodside at about 3:45):
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...caa-tournament
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    This is what SDSU needs. Baylor needs to get into foul trouble and then SDSU needs to shoot lights out with Baylor going cold. Upsets happen in the tournament and that's why you play them. I'm really looking forward to this. Can't wait! (Bart Scott)