Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: WIU...Summit Tourney

Default Re: GDT: WIU...Summit Tourney

Anyone else gonna watch hamilton and bader beat up some aussies?
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Stay classy Saul. Not playing the seniors all night, but instead starting a freshman that gave up most of the first half points..why? Oh, so you can harp on how young you are.

Not happy with this year...but I will be back hoping for better...everything next year. Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by *Bisonrube View Post
    Stay classy Saul. Not playing the seniors all night, but instead starting a freshman that gave up most of the first half points..why? Oh, so you can harp on how young you are.

Not happy with this year...but I will be back hoping for better...everything next year. Go Bison!
    Good point on the seniors... They played 0 minutes when Lindbergh, Hale and Aaberg played 53 minutes and put up........wait for it.........wait for it........0 points, 5 rebounds and 10 fouls. Like a broken record, no idea what the rotation is or what the reasoning is.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

wait...Carlson didnt play? At all? Is that for real?

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Like a broken record, no idea what the rotation is or what the reasoning is.
    IMO this is Sauls worst flaw as a coach. He has never had a clue how to sub within a rotation. Its like he subs players just whenever, like a videogame and expects them to work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    wait...Carlson didnt play? At all? Is that for real?
    Nope. Wasn't he player of the game last week against this same team?? The other baffler is his love of Lindberg...the guy is young yes, but does absolutely nothing and gave up 8-10 of the 20 points Western scored. ughhh. Well now we can say we start two Freshman and 3 sophmores..that is the only reason.

sunday night quarterbacking here but obv. it would have been better if lindberg redshirted. i feel saul thought he was ready to contribute right away but as the season went on he was a lil forced to play lindberg more then he liked/wanted because of it. just an observation. no reason for us not to compete for the summit title next season with what we bring back. i am expecting top 3 next season

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    sunday night quarterbacking here but obv. it would have been better if lindberg redshirted. i feel saul thought he was ready to contribute right away but as the season went on he was a lil forced to play lindberg more then he liked/wanted because of it. just an observation. no reason for us not to compete for the summit title next season with what we bring back. i am expecting top 3 next season
    wonder if part of it too was trying to get him some experience so he'd have some real game experience to build off of. Not sure what I think of Linberg yet not really sure what his role will or could be.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bisonrube View Post
    Nope. Wasn't he player of the game last week against this same team?? The other baffler is his love of Lindberg...the guy is young yes, but does absolutely nothing and gave up 8-10 of the 20 points Western scored. ughhh. Well now we can say we start two Freshman and 3 sophmores..that is the only reason.
    I really question this. Carlson is not the most athletic guy, but hes the only player that sets screens and actually knows how to run an offensive set without running around with his head cut off.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    I hope we're top 3 next season. The top team in the league is leaving and the bottom half of the league is average at best. If we're not top 3 in whats left of the summit next year I will be really disappointed.