Thread: Game programs

Default Game programs

Hey everyone. I'm trying to get game programs from all the home games including the playoffs and the championship. I was wondering if anyone knew how to obtain them or buy them from people. I would be willing to pay face value. I'm trying to start a collection of the years and following years that I will have season tickets.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Game programs

FYI playoff ones are quite pathetic as they are all the same (I believe) for each round and is barely a step up from a HS program. For the most part all they are team picture and roster for every team in the playoffs. The NCAA puts them out during the playoffs is the reason they are all the same.

I'd give/sell you my sons but he would take me out if I did

Default Re: Game programs

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    FYI playoff ones are quite pathetic as they are all the same (I believe) for each round and is barely a step up from a HS program. For the most part all they are team picture and roster for every team in the playoffs. The NCAA puts them out during the playoffs is the reason they are all the same.

I'd give/sell you my sons but he would take me out if I did
    This is true...NDSU was not allowed to produce its normal game program because it competes directly with the NCAA version, where they get the profits.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.