Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Coach Hakstols Contract out of UND's Hands.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach Hakstols Contract out of UND's Hands.

[QUOTE=The_Sicatoka;621117]

Have your eyes checked.

Most victories since 2004 (when Hakstol took over):I won't dispute what you say but read my post again. I'm a little confused by the satisfaction and praise of Hackstoll by the hockey fans. He defenitately hasn't been a flop. I'm implying that this program with it's immense resources should expect a National championship every 10 years or so. I'm not saying he shouldent be resigned based on his coaching, just that he was treated like a coach that had hung a couple banners with this deal. On another note, Hackstoll's going against the college pres and AD concerning nickname retirement caused that to not happen and gave traction to the petition fiasco and the monetary cost along with the rest of the costs are extremely damaging to UND and it's athletics. People have been fired for less.

^^^^^^^I think you're forgetting who's in charge up thar
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

[QUOTE=perthbison;621129]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post

Have your eyes checked.

Most victories since 2004 (when Hakstol took over):I won't dispute what you say but read my post again. I'm a little confused by the satisfaction and praise of Hackstoll by the hockey fans. He defenitately hasn't been a flop. I'm implying that this program with it's immense resources should expect a National championship every 10 years or so. I'm not saying he shouldent be resigned based on his coaching, just that he was treated like a coach that had hung a couple banners with this deal. On another note, Hackstoll's going against the college pres and AD concerning nickname retirement caused that to not happen and gave traction to the petition fiasco and the monetary cost along with the rest of the costs are extremely damaging to UND and it's athletics. People have been fired for less.
    I had to stand up and salute after reading this.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach Hakstols Contract out of UND's Hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    ^^^^^^^I think you're forgetting who's in charge up thar
    yeah, thanks for reminding me. It seems like Hack's followers are like sheep though.