Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fatal accident

Default Re: Fatal accident

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    eh. can't let 1 accident/tragedy do this. thats a TON of mileage to cover just from moorhead to alex alone. none the less moorhead-minneapolis-beyond. imo its like putting rounda bouts or 4 way stops at an intersection that has 1 accident happen.
    I believe one of the newscasts tonight reported that Minnesota already has over 260 miles of cable barrier installed and this fatal crash was only 10 miles from where the cable barrier on I-29 ends currently.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    I believe one of the newscasts tonight reported that Minnesota already has over 260 miles of cable barrier installed and this fatal crash was only 10 miles from where the cable barrier on I-29 ends currently.
    94 is what you meant right or was there another accident.."I didn't read the entire thread
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    94 is what you meant right or was there another accident.."I didn't read the entire thread
    Yes, I-94 would be correct.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    eh. can't let 1 accident/tragedy do this. thats a TON of mileage to cover just from moorhead to alex alone. none the less moorhead-minneapolis-beyond. imo its like putting rounda bouts or 4 way stops at an intersection that has 1 accident happen.
    Like they'd do that...oh wait...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

very somber feeling on campus today.

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by coldspot View Post
    very somber feeling on campus today.
    I agree, I may have graduated but I still work on campus. Everyone was very quiet and kept to themselves.
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

Here's what the Alumni Assn just sent out if you haven't seen it. My prayers go out to all the families.

Greetings NDSU graduate,

The NDSU Alumni Association would like to honor the memories of four NDSU students lost in a tragic car accident on Feb. 20. We invite the NDSU community to share your thoughts and prayers of support.

We have started a Guestbook to share your thoughts for the families and friends of Jordan Playle, a first year student in marketing, from Elk River, Minn.; Danielle Renninger, a first year student in marketing, from Excelsior, Minn.; Lauren Peterson, a first year student from Prior Lake, Minn.; and Megan Sample, a first year student in apparel, retail merchandising and design, from Rogers, Minn.

NDSU alumni and friends also are sharing their condolences on Facebook.

This is a very sad and heartbreaking experience as we lost four beautiful young women who will always be part of our Bison family.

Your condolences will be appreciated.

Sherri Schmidt
    Associate Executive Director

Article from Fargo Forum
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

According to today's Forum, there will be a candlelight vigil on Thursday night. There will also be a moment of silence before the NDSU men's basketball game on Thursday night. I wonder if the sports teams will wear something on their jerseys this spring to honor them. That would be nice to see.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

The NDSU Alumni guestbook can be found here:

http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommuni...c-f4b0db2712b1

533 In a row

NDSU lost another student last year on I-94 between Alex and Fergus, Dustin Lemke from Mankato. The car he and two other NDSU students were in went into the ditch. While they were waiting for help, another vehicle lost control and hit him and one of the other students. Dustin didn't make it.

Gone but not forgotten.