Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatal accident

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Fatal accident

Fox News in Fargo reports that the 4 people killed in the auto accident on I-94 by Alexandria today were all NDSU students. No names given, pending confirmation from authorities. What a sad story, regardless of who it is.

Default Re: Fatal accident

Man, that's terrible. Prayers to all their families.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

WCCO said it was four females...Some from the Twin Cities area...My guess is they were on their way back from a long weekend.

I can't imagine the lose their families are feeling right now.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    WCCO said it was four females...Some from the Twin Cities area...My guess is they were on their way back from a long weekend.

I can't imagine the lose their families are feeling right now.
    WDAY did not mention any more than 4 people had lost their lives, and were all in 1 vehicle.

KFGO reported the crash occurred in eastbound lane??!!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

This accident happened just a few minutes in front of me on my way back to the cities today. I knew it wasn't good when the interstate was backed up and there were multiple ambulances, fire, and police vehicles coming with some of them in such a hurry to get to the site that they tried to cross through the median with some getting stuck themselves in the process.

The vehicle that I assume these girls were in was totally destroyed. I was hoping that everybody was somehow able to make it through, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Thoughts and prayers to all the families involved.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

So NDSU students were heading away from Fargo according to Baccountant??!! Why??!! Not that it matters regardless I get, but sumthin in the stories is not making sense.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So NDSU students were heading away from Fargo according to Baccountant??!! Why??!! Not that it matters regardless I get, but sumthin in the stories is not making sense.
    Yes, it was in the Eastbound lane, just before exit 97. If they were NDSU students, I don't know why they would've been heading away from Fargo either, but I don't suppose that part is what matters right now. Sad deal.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Probably crossed over into oncoming traffic.

Tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Probably crossed over into oncoming traffic.

Tragic.
    Appears to be the case.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/963235/391/4-dead-in-crash-on-I-94-near-Alexandria-