Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

Default Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by BisonSD View Post
    I've got to say I was impressed with the sdsu fans, coach, and players behavior this year. All I saw/heard were fans giving Joel a little teasing - doubt if joel even heard them, and some students teasing ndsu coaches just a liitle. I didnt see anything out of Hand at all - they mostly just cheared on their team. Sdsu could have made us look even worse and beat us by a LOT more, but their coach sat Nate very early in second half. As far as i could tell Nate was a classy winner too - no big hand gestures after making a shot, no trash talk that I could see, no finger, no mean fouls etc....
    The only thing I saw was Wolters throwing a shoulder right into Joel after one of his buckets. It's on his YouTube highlight vid. No big deal though, it showed some moxy. Wish our guys were the ones doing that.

Default Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The only thing I saw was Wolters throwing a shoulder right into Joel after one of his buckets. It's on his YouTube highlight vid. No big deal though, it showed some moxy. Wish our guys were the ones doing that.
    I saw that too, I wasn't impressed with it. It does show some moxy, expecially for a guy that doesn't show much emotion on the court.