Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

Win or Lose I love this game. Sadly, I say SDSU by 10.

Should be another Barn-burner in Frost. That'll throw a wet blanket over all of it. :P

Looking forward to a great game! We need to rebound and let our bigs do work down low. About to hit the road for Frost. Go Bison!

To all going down to Brookings, SAFE Travels! Bring (and spend) a bit of Green cheering on Bison. Should be another tough game between these two teams.

C'mon Bison! The talent is there but we need consistent effort for the entire game. A win tonight would be huge for our stretch run. No idea for a prediction with this team....we could win by 10 or lose by 20.....I'm guessing somewhere around 3 pts either way. Go Herd!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    C'mon Bison! The talent is there but we need consistent effort for the entire game. A win tonight would be huge for our stretch run. No idea for a prediction with this team....we could win by 10 or lose by 20.....I'm guessing somewhere around 3 pts either way. Go Herd!
    I think it will either be close like 1point in OT, or we will get blown out. But with the consistency this team has shown I would not be surprised if we won by 20 or lost by 20.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I have Gobison. Thanks for thinking of me though silk!
    Yea, that's why I said it

wolters will obv have his game. sdsu beats you if callahan and dykstra have good games as well. callahans free throw shooting late and dykstras big shots from the outside killed us in fargo. hopefully we have a better game plan vs them. my objective prediction leans toward sdsu, but something tells me the bison pull it off. bunnies get their first loss in frost this season

ndsu 78 sdsu 76

Well, the streak of 10 in a row vs the bunnies may be over but we still have a 5 game winning streak at Frost. If we can win tonight, that would be huge to building momentum toward the tournament. If we lose, that would suck to get swept by sdsu but it will not be the end of the world. I can only imagine the doom and gloom that this thread will turn into if we lose. We are in the drivers seat for locking down the 3 seed. The "magic number" if you will to clinch the 3 seed is 2. If we can win two, have Oakland lose 2, us win one Oakland lose 1, any of those combinations will secure it for us.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Looking forward to a tough, close game tonight.

Per usual, I'm sure someone who's not typically in the spotlight will step up huge for the Bison. (think Zastrow a few years ago, and I want to say Sussenguth? had a whale of a game vs us a couple years ago.)

Perhaps I'll end up chitting and chatting with some bisonville faithful.

Away - 77
    Home - 83
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.