Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fargodome turf

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default fargodome turf

Can anyone here tell me how much NDSU contributed toward the new turf bill? Just curious cause grand forks is meetiing with und today to squeeze some money from them for the alerus turf.

Default Re: fargodome turf

I thought the Alerus centre was rich?

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Our neighbors daughter and her roomate went to a home game at the Al. They're both freshmen at und and thought theyn would check it out. They were awarded "Fans of the game". She told her pa that it did'nt seem like much as there was hardly anyone there.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Our neighbors daughter and her roomate went to a home game at the Al. They're both freshmen at und and thought theyn would check it out. They were awarded "Fans of the game". She told her pa that it did'nt seem like much as there was hardly anyone there.
    That's easy to be the fans of the game when your the only ones there not 75
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Can anyone here tell me how much NDSU contributed toward the new turf bill? Just curious cause grand forks is meetiing with und today to squeeze some money from them for the alerus turf.
    I don't think NDSU is spending any money on the new turf. The Fargodome is buying it along with the sponsorship of Gate City Bank.

533 In a row

Not only do they want to have meeting with the city, they want to have a CLOSED SESSION meeting with the council. "The matter is still being negotiated, said Events Center Commission Chairman Dwight Thompson, and would request a closed session at the council’s Feb. 20 meeting to discuss details with council members."http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/229360/

So their lying AD can tell them just how much they are worth to the Alerus, and that the City should pony up the entire $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Not only do they want to have meeting with the city, they want to have a CLOSED SESSION meeting with the council. "The matter is still being negotiated, said Events Center Commission Chairman Dwight Thompson, and would request a closed session at the council’s Feb. 20 meeting to discuss details with council members."http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/229360/

So their lying AD can tell them just how much they are worth to the Alerus, and that the City should pony up the entire $$$$
    The Alerus should play hardball. I mean what's to negotiate? I suppose UND and its couple thousand actual attendance could go to GF Central HS field and play.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post

I got a feeling that some of the 40% additional funding they get as compared to NDSU will go into the turf. That turf has only been played on half as much as the Fargo Dome's old turf.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Holy shit!
    Did I miss something??
    UND to the CFL?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Holy shit!
    Did I miss something??
    UND to the CFL?!?!?!?!
    I knew what I was doing