Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another football website to read

Default Re: Another football website to read

Thanks for your guys' support on the website. I'll make sure to watch my grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I applaud the effort but there is little or no content. I will never go to the site again. What they need is to have fans of the teams update it. When the Bison page consists of a link to Wikipedia ...
    Makes sense. I apologize for the Wikipedia. I made those two pages with the FBS and FCS teams the first day I created the blog. I put the wiki links in there just to fill in some space while I continue designing the blog. I fixed it to something more...football appropriate.

If I could just ask you to not give up on the site just yet. It is brand-new, a work in progress, and adjustments will be made. Feedback like this is what I want and NEED to hear. Just trying to make a product that is interesting to read (sometimes not accurate, but interesting)

Disclaimer: I am no ESPN.

Love you all! CFInfinity.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    While were at it i'll throw this up. http://maroonblood.com/ pretty cool concept if you guys get reading about it (having a website sponsored bus, giving trips away, etc.)
    Thanks for the shout out....I am working on the App St game this fall. This trip will be given away shortly and will include airfare, hotel and game ticket. This year when we are down there in Boone I will be streaming live content to the site. Interviews and tailgating video.

Check it out this fall

BTW Lakes promised he would post more at maroonblood........so if you miss him you can check in there.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

BTW Lakes promised he would post more at maroonblood........so if you miss him you can check in there.

Only Lakes (and maybe SDBison) would be asked to post on a message board in order to drive traffic. The man is a legend.
    Supporting the ticket of SDBison/Carson Wentz for President in 2012.

I dont care if it drives traffic or not. Some of the points he makes are valid. If people dont like how he goes about making his points...that is their problem not his.

Boards thrive when there is objectiveness, personalities and respect. You dont have to agree with what somebody says or the way they say it to be respectful. If you dont like differing opinions go join a cult, I cant for th life of me figure out why anyone would even be on the internet if they didnt think there would be some controversy and differing opinions.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    Of all the Bison fans I know, I am easily the least giddy about our FBS record and what it means about FCS vs FBS. Don't get me wrong, it's cool how it has all shaken out for us and I'm there as happy as anyone. I just prefer to have proper perspective. I am always the one reminding everyone that it really does matter that we play the worst BCS teams, who don't give a crap about us, often with new coaches no real culture to speak of, and our guys carry large chips on their shoulders into the game. All of that matters and I think it is lunacy to pretend that our 60 scholly roster would do better than even those awful teams against the grind of their schedule.

I'm only recapping my FBS "negativity" (rationalism) here to put my CSU thoughts in perspective. I think we beat CSU by 15+ and I don't think it's as close as the score. MN is unique for a lot of reasons, so it's better to compare CSU to a Kansas but with worse players and a worse situation. ISU we just weren't all that good that year. We are going to freaking kill CSU. That site has a ton of credibility in my book by recognizing that fact.
    Sorry you think NDSU's wins against so called lower FBS teams isn't a big deal. Those FBS teams the Bison are 5-3 against have a much bigger athletic department budget, play in conferences with teams their caliber and have 22 more scholarships than NDSU. Even NDSU's 3 losses to FBS teams were close games well into the 4th quarter with 2 of them decided in the last couple minutes.

New blog is up. I've made some structural changes. Let me know if the site looks better (no wikipedia links). Anyway, let me know. Thanks!
    - CFInfinify

Quote Originally Posted by Bisondan View Post
    Only Lakes (and maybe SDBison) would be asked to post on a message board in order to drive traffic. The man is a legend.
    I am THEE Legend, thanks.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sorry you think NDSU's wins against so called lower FBS teams isn't a big deal. Those FBS teams the Bison are 5-3 against have a much bigger athletic department budget, play in conferences with teams their caliber and have 22 more scholarships than NDSU. Even NDSU's 3 losses to FBS teams were close games well into the 4th quarter with 2 of them decided in the last couple minutes.
    I agree, give us 22 more scholarships and our team would be better, I get tired of hearing about how we only beat FBS teams in their down years. Again, give us 22 more full rides and we will only get better!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by CFInfinity View Post
    New blog is up. I've made some structural changes. Let me know if the site looks better (no wikipedia links). Anyway, let me know. Thanks!
    - CFInfinify
    Look forward to checking it out and keep plugging away.