Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MVFC and other FCS 2012 signings

Default MVFC and other FCS 2012 signings

I have not been able to snoop around to much yet but it looks like the bunnies signed a nice class. Maybe they took them to Sioux Falls for their official visit and not Brookings

Lennon and SIU signed about 20 with about 8 being FBS transfers of Juco's. Looks like Lennon is feeling the heat and trying to plug holes now and not developing a program but trying to develop a team for the next year.

Anybody else have anything on other teams classes??????

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MVFC and other FCS 2012 signings

UNI's list is here:
    http://www.panthernation.com/showthr...986#post278986

McMakin and Blair had NDSU offers. Looks like a talented group, as usual.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I have not been able to snoop around to much yet but it looks like the bunnies signed a nice class. Maybe they took them to Sioux Falls for their official visit and not Brookings

Lennon and SIU signed about 20 with about 8 being FBS transfers of Juco's. Looks like Lennon is feeling the heat and trying to plug holes now and not developing a program but trying to develop a team for the next year.

Anybody else have anything on other teams classes??????
    Lennon is a good coach but weak recruiter. His National Championship class with the who wasnt his. He was a coach at Mary. Then he had one good class after the Championship and another due to us not being playoff eligible. He left Mussman with an empty cubbord. The class he inherited by Jerry Kill was good. Now they suck.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This would be the time when YSU or Mo St fans come on here to tell us about their 4* recruits. Haha

Hambone is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had a longer post written and lost it, but the gist was that the usual suspects, at least according to rivals, had pretty good success. JMU, Appy, Georgia Southern all did well. Portland State got three 3 star players and five 2 star prospects. Turner Gil got a surprisingly good class at Liberty - had three 3 star players, two of which had pretty good offer lists including some BCS (Big 10, Big 12, Big East, ACC) offers.
    University of North Dakota *THIS SPACE FOR RENT*

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    This would be the time when YSU or Mo St fans come on here to tell us about their 4* recruits. Haha
    Crickets chirping from other MVFC fans after this year......they can't come trash talk anymore
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Crickets chirping from other MVFC fans after this year......they can't come trash talk anymore
    Isn't that the truth. Also didn't Championship subdivision or AGS put the Champion in the banner on their site. I remember having to look at EWU every time I opened one of the sites last year.

Isn't that the truth. Also didn't Championship subdivision or AGS put the Champion in the banner on their site. I remember having to look at EWU every time I opened one of the sites last year.
    They used to on AGS. I haven't been there for so long so if your asking they must not be doing that anymore?? Strange
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Our PO run and NC for the rest of the FCS =
    BOOM!!!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Indiana State didn't get any big names from Indiana that I recognize and they seem to have more non-Indiana kids this year. I don't follow some of that close enough to know if they got a great class or not.