Thread: NCAA FCS Championship Survey

Default NCAA FCS Championship Survey

Are many people getting requests to fill this out:

We hope you had a great time at the recent NCAA FCS Championship in Frisco.

The NCAA is always trying to improve the championship experience for fans. Could you help by taking a few minutes to answer some questions about your experiences in Frisco?

Please click ---- or type the following address into your browser . . . . .

We sincerely appreciate your help in making future fans have the best possible championship experience.

Thank you.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NCAA FCS Championship Survey

I got it and deleted it. Hate to crash my computer for a survey if it was a phishing/malware thing.

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine

Mine came via email from NDSU Athletics.

Looks like it was forwarded, and here is the sigline:

Damani Leech
    NCAA Championships and Alliances
    NCAA
    One NCAA Plaza
    Indianapolis, IN 46206

If you are having trouble viewing this e-mail or unable to access our survey please contact joe@performanceresearch.com.
    This email and any attachments may contain NCAA confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, delete this message and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Mine came via email from NDSU Athletics.

Looks like it was forwarded, and here is the sigline:
    I believe this survey was mentioned in some other thread just following the national championship game. At least a half dozen Bisonvillers including me filled out the survey if I remember correctly. Seemed like a legitamate survey. Some questions were redundant and it took a bit longer than I expected, but when you can help make something better why not provide your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I believe this survey was mentioned in some other thread just following the national championship game. At least a half dozen Bisonvillers including me filled out the survey if I remember correctly. Seemed like a legitamate survey. Some questions were redundant and it took a bit longer than I expected, but when you can help make something better why not provide your opinion.
    Hmmm??!!! Maybe they sent another batch out or sumthin!!

It struck me as legit, but was clearly a general survey meant for all NCAA championship events--not just the FCS NC game.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Might be wrong, but I think the first one was sent by the group from Frisco that hosted the championship, and this one is from the NCAA itself.

The one I filled out soon after the championship game had all sorts of questions regarding how the NCAA ran the event. Sounds like the same survey to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    The one I filled out soon after the championship game had all sorts of questions regarding how the NCAA ran the event. Sounds like the same survey to me.
    That sounds like what I got.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I got it a couple weeks ago and asked the survey company if it was OK to post it here. They said it was. It's definitely a general NCAA survey based on the questions.