Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: National Signing Day is almost here...how's your team doing??

Default Re: National Signing Day is almost here...how's your team doing??

My team is the NDSU Bison and no one else. I don't know what your team is.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Heh, when I saw this thread, that's exactly what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Doesn't every team have a good recruiting class? I don't think I have ever seen someone say that their team's recruiting class sucks.
    in terms of class and recruit rankings is what he means. right now espn ranks:

1. Alabama
    2. Texas
    3. Florida St.
    4. Florida
    5. Georgia
    6. Ohio St.
    7. Clemson
    8. Michigan
    9. Notre Dame
    10. Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    As usual right? I'm sure they'll be ranked high preseason and flame out like usual as well
    Notre Dame hasn't been ranked high in the pre-season since Brady Quinn's senior season. Get over the hate. Finally putting a good defense on the field. Just a matter of Kelly doing what Kelly does best....scoring points.

I'm predicting 10-3 or 9-4 for my guys. Love the Gunner Kiel ROBBERY from LSU.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Well, some people on the board have teams/programs they are fans of other than NDSU...it's great that it's NDSU and no one else for you, but for many others on here have that other program and it's NSD for those programs too. Is there some rule stating that I can't be a NDSU fan and a Florida St. fan? Does it make me any lesser of a NDSU fan?

It's not like we are on here hyping the recruiting classes of UNI or SDSU or something...
    "We will win games with talent, but we will win Championships with Character" - Jimbo Fisher - Florida St. H.C.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Notre Dame hasn't been ranked high in the pre-season since Brady Quinn's senior season. Get over the hate. Finally putting a good defense on the field. Just a matter of Kelly doing what Kelly does best....scoring points.

I'm predicting 10-3 or 9-4 for my guys. Love the Gunner Kiel ROBBERY from LSU.
    Notre Dame needs to find a QB...
    "We will win games with talent, but we will win Championships with Character" - Jimbo Fisher - Florida St. H.C.

my other team is florida. looks like will muschamp is focusing on the OL. their OL play has been terrible the past couple seasons. as muschamp transforms their offense to more of a pro style i am liking what he has done so far. three of of their top 5 recruits so far are on the OL. they only have 1 5-star thus far but have a boatload of 4 stars. florida was young this year and with a terrific staff i am expecting them to be a top team again within the next 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    my other team is florida. looks like will muschamp is focusing on the OL. their OL play has been terrible the past couple seasons. as muschamp transforms their offense to more of a pro style i am liking what he has done so far. three of of their top 5 recruits so far are on the OL. they only have 1 5-star thus far but have a boatload of 4 stars. florida was young this year and with a terrific staff i am expecting them to be a top team again within the next 2 years
    Going to be an interesting day for them tomorrow with Tracy Howard, Leonard Williams, and Josh Harvey-Clemons all announcing...throw in Diggs and Agohlor and it could be a big day. I don't know if it happens though, I really think all 5 of those might be going somewhere other than UF. But, as an FSU fan, I would love to have one of Poole or Maye in FSU's class.

Good thing the Gators are loading up on OL, they will need it to slow down FSU's DL they are bringing in this year...Edwards Jr., Casher, Fowler and it sounds like Eddie Goldman will be a Nole tomorrow.

The Irish snagged Gunner Keil. Old news, but I hope Gunner is all he's cracked up to be.

From the little I've followed SDSU's recruiting, it looks like they have a solid class coming in.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!