Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Capital One Cup

Default Re: Capital One Cup

What about Rodeo?
    Is our Rodeo team kicking ass this year?
    I do know this..................they have some ridonkulous Bison team jackets.
    Did you guys see those things on those NDSU Rodeo dudes in Frisco? I gotta get me one of those.

i wasnt thinkin theyd show ndsu after ucla volleyball(yay spandex) and unc mens soccer..but by golly they did hahaha. pretty cool

Saw that commercial for the Capital One Cup numerous times during the day on ESPN, ESPN2 while watching basketball. Continued great recognition and exposure for NDSU thanks to a football national championship.That being said, I'm sure more people were watching UND hockey nationally on Fox College Sports than watch college basketball all day on a saturday.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

NDSU continues to get air time on the Capital One Cup commercial that seems to be played during almost every D-I basketball game that I have watched this month.

533 In a row

Will Capital One still hand out the Scholarship dollars and make NDSU, LSU, Georgetown co champions by default?
    https://www.capitalonecup.com/docs/2...eStandings.pdf
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FCSFan View Post
    Will Capital One still hand out the Scholarship dollars and make NDSU, LSU, Georgetown co champions by default?
    https://www.capitalonecup.com/docs/2...eStandings.pdf
    NDSU should win since they were a conference champ and qualified for the dance.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk