Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capital One Cup

Default Capital One Cup

I just heard Golic and "Greeny" on a 710am ad. "Greeny" mistakenly said "North Dakota" instead of NDSU. I say we bombard them with emails/calls and demand a correction and apology!

http://www.capitalonecup.com/standings.html
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Default Re: Capital One Cup

wow. k ill see if i can fit that into my agenda.

Yeah, imagine the out-roar if a national media would say "Michigan" instead of "Michigan State", or "Florida" instead of "Florida State"...etc, etc, etc. But when it's North Dakota, no one really gives two $hits besides us. Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Bison-Knuckle View Post
    Yeah, imagine the out-roar if a national media would say "Michigan" instead of "Michigan State", or "Florida" instead of "Florida State"...etc, etc, etc. But when it's North Dakota, no one really gives two $hits besides us. Unfortunate
    probably 20 fans would care of the bigger schools.

and for ndsu, only 2 fans care.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I just heard Golic and "Greeny" on a 710am ad. "Greeny" mistakenly said "North Dakota" instead of NDSU. I say we bombard them with emails/calls and demand a correction and apology!

http://www.capitalonecup.com/standings.html
    But do you think that the Michigan State Wolverines would care if it happened to them? How about the UCLA Trojans...er the Oregon Beavers...r the Florida Seminoles?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    wow. k ill see if i can fit that into my agenda.
    Thanks for the post Mr. Positive.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

If we tie do they split the $$$?? Srsly!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If we tie do they split the $$$?? Srsly!!
    We won't tie cause UNC will win points in mens basketball.

Division I schools earn points for top ten finishes in NCAA Championships and final official coaches' polls.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

We do fine in the Fall in these types of competitions. We will get killed by the time it is over due to having fewer sports. The same thing happened in DII. Enjoy now for what it is.

We did finish 91st in the Director's Cup last year which is 15th-highest for schools that are in the FCS or do not have a football team.
    http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...inald12011.pdf

Eight of the FCS teams ahead of NDSU are in the Ivy League who tend to have well-funded athletic teams.
    It's OK to not be OK.