Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Gdt: Sdsu

Default Re: Gdt: Sdsu

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    My view: that's what it's all about...each team will look forward to the next game. NDSU didn't have any quit in them tonight.
    SDSU had less quit. They gave up a big lead on the road and still won in OT.

What sucks is that anyone who beats us in anything feels as tho they just beat the National Champions. That is a true statement and I don't give a fuck what u guys think. Go Bison football-->cNt count on other sports to show up. Nothin' changes at NDSU!! That irritates me just an effin bit!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I'm done with Bison basketball till Thursday night. I'm not posting here till Thursday night.

Maybe I'll find some good things in my life for once.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

its the reason i don't like Sauls coaching. SDSU has a definite advantage shooting the ball, but they wouldn't be able to keep up in a track meet style game. Kinda like what the gophers do to us. Whatever, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What sucks is that anyone who beats us in anything feels as tho they just beat the National Champions. That is a true statement and I don't give a fuck what u guys think. Go Bison football-->cNt count on other sports to show up. Nothin' changes at NDSU!! That irritates me just an effin bit!!
    Thanks for the humorous comment to close the evening. Good luck, guys, until we see you in Frost and likely in Sioux Falls.
    Go Jackrabbits!

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We had one hell of a winning streak against SDSU.... but tonight no one will we happy
    Last edited by North Side; 01-22-2012 at 03:00 AM.

ORU won again tonight. Looks like a two team race now.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Thanks for the humorous comment to close the evening. Good luck, guys, until we see you in Frost and likely in Sioux Falls.
    It will take a heck of a lot more than luck to get this team on track.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Streak had to end sometime.
    No it didn't !! I don't subscribe to that type of "o well" attitude. Nothin personal, but that has bee Bison MBB's effin attitude for effin years. So, reversing, if we hadn't beat UNI in FB this year it would be "o well"!! Fuck that attitude-->sick of it!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

UND might have been a bad loss, but SDSU is a good team. No doubt about it. Wolters is a stud. We battled but lost. The game down in Frost will be phenomenal. I don't see this team much different than the FB team last year. The Missouri State game everybody was ready to jump off a ledge. Patience was rewarded. Might be tough, but as has been said many many times, this team is young. These types of games help in the long run.