Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your Pick for next year's breakout Redshirt Freshman?

Default Who is your Pick for next year's breakout Redshirt Freshman?

Going into 2011, who would have ever guessed Cole Jirik or Brandon Jemison wouldn't end up being starters?

Put another way, who is your pick to be next year's Kyle Emanuel, Travis Beck, or Christian Dudzik?

Default Re: Who is your Pick for next year's breakout Redshirt Freshman?

Frank Veldman.
    Last edited by HandoEX; 01-20-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Oops, didn't see the rF part.

crocket and tubs

Vraa and or that RFr receiver from South (name?)!! We could really use a WR who is a major threat IMO, as Brock will be that much better next year. Recall what Brock did, and how our offense looked, against MN when we had all available offensive weapons. We both rushed and passed for ~ 200 yards as I recall.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Vraa and or that RFr receiver from South (name?)!! We could really use a WR who is a major threat IMO, as Brock will be that much better next year. Recall what Brock did, and how our offense looked, against MN when we had all available offensive weapons. We both rushed and passed for ~ 200 yards as I recall.
    CAS - Okland

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Vraa or Crockett are the obvious answers. Both huge talents, both have had their difficulties seeing/staying on the the field.

Joe Horvath at DT rotating with Perry, Drevlow, and Juckem. Kid looks like a monster, after a year in the weight program, it will be interesting to see how big he is now.

Derek Lee at TE. They almost didn't redshirt him this year. That tells me he was almost as good as Nelson and Vaadeland right now. Bruhn will be our starter, but he is mainly a H-Back, motioning in the backfield.

Also I know he won't be a freshman, but look out for DeShawn Dinwiddie (pulled his redshirt halfway through the year). Kid plays fast the whole time. He finished the game against SDSU (blowout) at MLB, and looked really good. Could serve as Olson's backup and be a monster on special teams.

Crockett....if he counts as a freshman
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Derek Lee
    Horvath or Lisenby
    Veldman or Sonnenfeld

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Joe Horvath. Book it.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One of the WR's. Whether it is Vraa or even a true freshman. We've got 3 of them committed and there is ALOT of playing time available.