Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: HOW BIG IS THIS GAME?? marketing wise...

Default Gopher game = Gateway?

reading this OLD thread. Do you think that Minnesota game being showed in Chicago/Illinois area helped with our Gateway acceptance??

I wonder... I sure think so.

at least it got us a few recruits outta there in 2007

Default Re: HOW BIG IS THIS GAME?? marketing wise...

I talked to a friend of mine from AZ. He was so proud of his alma mater in what they are doing. He played in the early 80s for NDSU. He was talking about the game againest the Gophers. He said Dam proud to be a BISON.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

OK> digging up an old thread in regards to BISON-GOPHERS III

there's gonna be a ton of exposure once again for this team, and I think NDSU over this summer NEEDS to be at the lakes and just cover the place with advertising.

Im talking all zorbaz, cormorant pub, lakeside, thumper pond everywhere. The time is right for NDSU TO AMP UP THE MARKETING PRESENCE>

we have an amazing football team coming, bball team will be better, U of Minn football fans are fading in populance and the other area teams are just plain pathetic.

Please NDSU marketing. Get on your phones, its april 15, by July 4th, Detroit Lakes and the lakes ever BETTER BE SWARMING WITH NDSU FLAGS, HATS, SHIRTS... lets get on this!!!

There should be a rule against digging up threads this old.....

533 In a row

Lakes,

I'm seriously worried about you. Nobody should put so much of their life into a single game as you do. Digging up years-old threads, starting others about the same topic, trolling other message boards, reposting posts here from other message boards, etc.

I know you're from MN and have some sort of Oedipus-like conflict with the Gophers, but what on earth will you do if we lose? My guess is that you go into a deep, deep depression and stop breathing. Hell, what will you do if we win? What rush on earth will ever compare in your eyes to this? Why bother living on knowing that it is all downhill? I guess my fear is that no matter how the game shakes out I'm afraid that you'll off yourself anyway. So, in conclusion, chill out and try to put things in perspective.

Which is why a serious discussion about moving up to the FBS is not foolish talk. The market is ripe...no...begging.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Lakes obviously is indulging in Davian behavior with these obviously dead threads.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I wanted a way to highlight the NEED marketing wise for NDSU to.seize some opportunities NOW....with other teams down on their luck. Let's take over these towns

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sure beating the Gophs again would be nice! But beating UNI would be much sweeter!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Sure beating the Gophs again would be nice! But beating UNI would be much sweeter!
    I say we beat both teams.