Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: HOW BIG IS THIS GAME?? marketing wise...

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: HOW BIG IS THIS GAME?? marketing wise...

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Which is why a serious discussion about moving up to the FBS is not foolish talk. The market is ripe...no...begging.
    Ripe? Begging?

So, since you are so smart, where is the extra $500-600,000 in football scholarship money going to come from and that identical amount of extra dollars that have to be put towards women's athletic scholarships?

Not to mention your frequent references to building a new stadium. You do know that they are still double digit millions from having enough to do the BSA renovation, right? And that has been going how long?

We have enough people like you and Lakes who don't belong to TeamMakers who keep saying we need to go FBS. Once the two of you join, at the highest level of membership, then I will truly believe you are serious about making this happen rather than just flapping your gums. I'm "begging" you to put your money with your mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There should be a rule against digging up threads this old.....
    Ditto..............

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Ripe? Begging?

So, since you are so smart, where is the extra $500-600,000 in football scholarship money going to come from and that identical amount of extra dollars that have to be put towards women's athletic scholarships?

Not to mention your frequent references to building a new stadium. You do know that they are still double digit millions from having enough to do the BSA renovation, right? And that has been going how long?

We have enough people like you and Lakes who don't belong to TeamMakers who keep saying we need to go FBS. Once the two of you join, at the highest level of membership, then I will truly believe you are serious about making this happen rather than just flapping your gums. I'm "begging" you to put your money with your mouth is.
    Why are people so angry? I think BV is worse in the offseason than after a loss.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    Why are people so angry? I think BV is worse in the offseason than after a loss.
    This could be a great Masters Thesis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    This could be a great Masters Thesis!!!
    LOL, I have read the most angry posts this week I think ever, people are losing it IMFO. Not to mention Lakes drunk posting on a wednesday at like 11 am!

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Oh, btw:

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    OK> digging up an old thread in regards to BISON-GOPHERS III

there's gonna be a ton of exposure once again for this team, and I think NDSU over this summer NEEDS to be at the lakes and just cover the place with advertising.

Im talking all zorbaz, cormorant pub, lakeside, thumper pond everywhere. The time is right for NDSU TO AMP UP THE MARKETING PRESENCE>

we have an amazing football team coming, bball team will be better, U of Minn football fans are fading in populance and the other area teams are just plain pathetic.

Please NDSU marketing. Get on your phones, its april 15, by July 4th, Detroit Lakes and the lakes ever BETTER BE SWARMING WITH NDSU FLAGS, HATS, SHIRTS... lets get on this!!!
    why do you always revive old threads?

I didnt want to start another thread about the MARKETING opportunites of this game. and MORE IMPORTANTLY NDSU marketing getting to the lakes this summer and blanket the area with NDSU SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BISONNEIL----So, since you are so smart, where is the extra $500-600,000 in football scholarship money going to come from and that identical amount of extra dollars that have to be put towards women's athletic scholarships?

answer. get someone to lead donations/teammakers other than THE ONLY REMAINING LINK TO D2 days in the WHOLE ATHLETIC DEPT (not you Bucky!)

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    LOL, I have read the most angry posts this week I think ever, people are losing it IMFO. Not to mention Lakes drunk posting on a wednesday at like 11 am!
    Now this is funny, considering your posting history.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

[QUOTE=lakesbison;491919]I didnt want to start another thread about the MARKETING opportunites of this game. and MORE IMPORTANTLY NDSU marketing getting to the lakes this summer and blanket the area with NDSU SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BISONNEIL----So, since you are so smart, where is the extra $500-600,000 in football scholarship money going to come from and that identical amount of extra dollars that have to be put towards women's athletic scholarships?

answer. get someone to lead donations/teammakers other than THE ONLY REMAINING LINK TO D2 days in the WHOLE ATHLETIC DEPT (not you Bucky!)[/QUOTE]

so someone can just pull an extra million + by leading donations/teammakers every year w/o any problems? if it is that easy why isnt it being done?

not to mention the millions for the bsa renovations.

sounds to me like you dont have a clue how to bring the money in. its easy to say things like "someone to lead donations" and think the money will just pop up.

for all the things wrong in "goofer land" as you guys call us, we do have the positive of not having a guy like lakesbison!