Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dudzik

Default Dudzik

Named to All-Freshmen FCS team. Sorry, can't link with IPHone. Somebody link it from gobison.com.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Dudzik

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205364315

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Named to All-Freshmen FCS team. Sorry, can't link with IPHone. Somebody link it from gobison.com.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Great job this year! I loved his sense of humor in the Lehigh post game interview when he said he got "hawked from behind" on his interception return.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    That is the problem with iphones and why I will never take them seriously until it is fixed....no copy-n-paste!!!! wft man!

love my new Epic 4G Android as I just learned to copy and paste from it last night.....SWEET

back on topic, this is awesome for Dudzik and the team. Shows they are willing to play the best player no matter wut year they are!!

I should point out that this is the College Sports Journal FCS All-American team, which is a private entry that just launched about two months ago (that I've contributed a few pieces to ). Still a great honor for Dudzik, and well-deserved.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

At the beginning of the year he was getting picked on by every team. By the end of the year, he was making them pay. Very impressive improvement over the course of one season.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    At the beginning of the year he was getting picked on by every team. By the end of the year, he was making them pay. Very impressive improvement over the course of one season.
    How much fun is next year going to be with that combination at the corner spots?

Also, and not to take anything away from Christian, but how about Coach Klieman? Guy comes in and puts together what may have been the best secondary we've had in quite some time. Obviously the players were a big part of that and were all here before he was, but some of the credit for this year's performance by that section of the defense has to go his way. Did we already say he was a pretty good hire?
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!