Page 55 of 211 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Rynomite

Getting way to obsessed with Bison Football since 2008.

Not sure if this has been posted but here is the complete championship game including the trophy presentation

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

1991 Bison-Sioux game...a thriller...full game at Dacotah Field...Fargodome being built in the background. Worth a watch.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by CaBisonFan; 03-08-2014 at 03:53 AM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    1991 Bison-Sioux game...a thriller...full game at Dacotah Field...Fargodome being built in the background. Worth a watch.

[/QUOTE]

Wow crazy game. I don't remember that one. I can't believe how big of a douche bag Ed Schultz was! He knew nothing about football. All he could complain about is how we need to throw more passes while Dana Mock corrects him and said we haven't been stopped even once if you take out turnovers. I got a kick out of the old commercials. Surprised how many businesses are still around today. Lots of people who passed away including Boyd Christensen.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Wow crazy game. I don't remember that one. I can't believe how big of a douche bag Ed Schultz was! He knew nothing about football. All he could complain about is how we need to throw more passes while Dana Mock corrects him and said we haven't been stopped even once if you take out turnovers. I got a kick out of the old commercials. Surprised how many businesses are still around today. Lots of people who passed away including Boyd Christensen.[/QUOTE]

Really?? I think Ed is about as big a douche bag as there is in the world but........he " He knew nothing about football"?????? If I remember correctly he played quarterback at MSUM, was an All American and tried out for the NFL. I read on here a lot and rarely reply but had to say something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Wow crazy game. I don't remember that one. I can't believe how big of a douche bag Ed Schultz was! He knew nothing about football. All he could complain about is how we need to throw more passes while Dana Mock corrects him and said we haven't been stopped even once if you take out turnovers. I got a kick out of the old commercials. Surprised how many businesses are still around today. Lots of people who passed away including Boyd Christensen.
    Really?? I think Ed is about as big a douche bag as there is in the world but........he " He knew nothing about football"?????? If I remember correctly he played quarterback at MSUM, was an All American and tried out for the NFL. I read on here a lot and rarely reply but had to say something about this.[/QUOTE]

I don't care if your Bill fuckin Parcells - if you haven't punted and haven't thrown a pass, why would you suggest you should have aired it out and what you've been doing isn't working , when it is? And if your D can't stop an offense, why would you want a quick strike? And just like the talking heads on ESPN..just because you played doesn't make you an offensive coordinator. Big Ed always tried to shock. He couldn't possibly believed what he said

It's possible to be completely wrong in a particular instance while still knowing a substantial amount about the broader subject.

Just about every football coach in America is completely wrong when they punt on 4th and short. That doesn't mean they don't know anything about football.
    Just about every conservative political pundit on TV in the months, days and minutes, prior to the last Presidential election was completely wrong about the outcome of that contest. That doesn't mean they don't know anything about politics.
    Just about every economic forecaster failed to predict the housing crash and the subsequent financial sector Armageddon. That doesn't mean they don't know anything about economics.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Ed is 'Rush Limbaugh Lite' on the other end of the spectrum. They both laugh all the way to the bank.

Ed was an outstanding announcer for the Bison.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Ed is 'Rush Limbaugh Lite' on the other end of the spectrum. They both laugh all the way to the bank.

Ed was an outstanding announcer for the Bison.
    I'll take Scotty Miller any day.

Sorry to disagree with you regarding Ed. My impression of him has nothing to do with his political preference, his reaction to the whiskey bottle, or to him shooting his dog. I played against him and found him to be a whiney biotch who showed no respect to his opponents. His lack of sportsmanship and his constant complaining about every call that did not go his way stayed with me. I was embarrassed when he became the voice of the Bison especially when one considers the quality of those like Boyd who were in that role before him.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I'll take Scotty Miller any day.

Sorry to disagree with you regarding Ed. My impression of him has nothing to do with his political preference, his reaction to the whiskey bottle, or to him shooting his dog. I played against him and found him to be a whiney biotch who showed no respect to his opponents. His lack of sportsmanship and his constant complaining about every call that did not go his way stayed with me. I was embarrassed when he became the voice of the Bison especially when one considers the quality of those like Boyd who were in that role before him.
    You should have seen him as a coach in FM Football, my dad almost went across the field a couple times as the opposing coach to punch his lights out.