Page 4 of 211 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Here is an amazing compilation of videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthDak...1?feature=mhee

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Anyone have something new to add? Bump

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Bump added ca's celebration video

Heres a new video
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 03:03 PM.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Nice! Video and editing by Christian Dudzik.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Nice to see a player take the time to make a cool video.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Bump anything new

We gotta add this one to the list! And its only a 1000 question. That means they are easy and they are supposed to know it.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I was going to upload all or part of a video WDAY and NDSU produced in 1994 to celebrate 100 years of NDSU football, but I can't figure out how to get the video recorded to my PC. I thought it would be as easy as running the Coax cable to my PCs TV tuner, hitting channel 3 and pressing record. I can only get Windows Media Center to tune to the digital TV channels listed for my area. Do I need to connect it to the A/V jacks on the PC? If so, I'll have to dig out the other VCR with an S-Video connector.

I can't find the video for sale anywhere online so hopefully I won't get into trouble for uploading portions. It's got some highlights from the 80s and info on the olden days.
    There are several DVD ripping programs out there. I'd go to cnet.com and search for 'DVD rip' in their software download section. Those programs are usually safe because of the integrity of cnet. When you choose to download and install one, watch out so you don't allow it to add any extra programs. They usually ask during the install process. I'll go into my software library to try and find one that has actually worked. There are some programs that say they can do it...and there are others that actually do it. The elite programs are able to get past any encoding or copyright protection materials on the DVD.

You won't get into trouble by uploading anything. The worst thing that YouTube does is to remove a video. Don't monetize any of the vids. If you haven't already gotten help with this, write a pm to me with any questions that you might have. Peace

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

The national championship video of the national anthem has been removed by the poster