Page 189 of 211 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Haven't seen this posted yet. A hype video put together by someone and posted on facebook. About 10:00 long with a lot of highlights from over the years. "The pitch", Stacy Robinson, and a lot of older stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r60fIiijyh0
    Best collection of video ever. Worst collection of music ever. But props to whoever took the time to do this

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Best collection of video ever. Worst collection of music ever. But props to whoever took the time to do this
    Yeah, not the greatest. But it is an 18-year old kid that just graduated from HS in Normal, IL and is just starting at NDSU. He's been a Bison fan for a few years now. He originally posted this on the FCS Football Fans Nation on facebook.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I would have like to have known what was said between Rocky and Entzion during their discussion on the sideline during the game that looked pretty heated. My guess is that Entzion was trying to get Rocky to rein in the dogs as the score was apparently going to affect UND's ability to get into the playoffs.
    Rocky should have had the guys run the veer towards Entzion on the sideline and take him out. Kind of like on Necessary Roughness when they plowed into Dean Elias.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Rocky should have had the guys run the veer towards Entzion on the sideline and take him out. Kind of like on Necessary Roughness when they plowed into Dean Elias.
    That would have worth the price of admission if Entzion was asking for mercy. I obviously don't know what was said between the two, but if that did happened, I hope Rocky channeled his inner-John Kreese:

Hail the BISON!!!

1995 playoff vs. UND. Poor video quality. I got most of the game. Cuts off mid-4th quarter...but the game was already decided. Feeney, Reggie Scott, and other outstanding players.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That was awesome. I liked the music. Loved some of the older clips sprinkled in with the newest. Proud to be a Bison fan!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Haven't seen this posted yet. A hype video put together by someone and posted on facebook. About 10:00 long with a lot of highlights from over the years. "The pitch", Stacy Robinson, and a lot of older stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r60fIiijyh0

Don't think this was posted before. Easton at Manning passing academy:

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I thought the video was great and the music was sure a helluva lot better than that rap/ghetto shit they put on most times.....but that's just my opinion.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Now this is a damn good hype video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVQOsSeD0Y