Page 170 of 211 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thought I'd put this here too. It's on the transition game thread. Not sure if youtube will take it down. 2011 Georgia Southern Semi-Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5eRPrkYblQ

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Thought I'd put this here too. It's on the transition game thread. Not sure if youtube will take it down. 2011 Georgia Southern Semi-Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5eRPrkYblQ
    I'm convinced had John Pike had not made the strip play of the year on the 5 we could have lost that one. A few minutes later Brock Jensen makes his epic 55 yard TD run. Brent Vigen set that play up beautifully. He was really really good at calling the misdirection plays. From that point all moment was lost with a 13 point lead

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm convinced had John Pike had not made the strip play of the year on the 5 we could have lost that one. A few minutes later Brock Jensen makes his epic 55 yard TD run. Brent Vigen set that play up beautifully. He was really really good at calling the misdirection plays. From that point all moment was lost with a 13 point lead
    I wish NDSU used that version of the Jet Sweep more often. This type of play was killing JMU last year when they were overselling on stopping the power-run and normal Jet Sweep.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I watched the first half yesterday.... forgot that NDSU got called for roughing the punter in that game too and they faked a punt at their own 33 and picked up a first down.

Also, somehow NDSU got 450+ yards of offense but only 17 1st downs which seems like a high ratio (yards to first downs, that is,)

Hail the BISON!!!

Hail the BISON!!!

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Really incredible how all of these "Day in the Life" videos consistently show positivity, enthusiasm, & poise from these guys. Whether it's a coach or a player, I'm seeing an impressive combination of good attitude, athleticism, focus, and camaraderie from all of them.

Oh..........and great Stewie Griffin "Cool Whhhip" reference from #49.