Page 151 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    That's cool...is there more?

Awesome. I didn't realize the team got to attend. Well deserved perk imho.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    That's cool...is there more?
    Love the parade of hardware as the team enters the field!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good lord, it is soooo hard to listen to a Beth Hoole (sp?) interview. She asks long questions and leads the interviewee to the answer that she's expecting rather than just letting them answer for themselves with something more thoughtful and interesting. I almost never can get through any of her spots on tv.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Good lord, it is soooo hard to listen to a Beth Hoole (sp?) interview. She asks long questions and leads the interviewee to the answer that she's expecting rather than just letting them answer for themselves with something more thoughtful and interesting. I almost never can get through any of her spots on tv.
    She had been getting better, but I couldn't watch that whole interview. Back to the rambling paragraph questions.

Don't think I've seen this one posted here yet. Also don't think it's been posted on any of the official NDSU channels on either YouTube or Vimeo which is weird because it looks like one of their productions:

The words are from the Husker Tunnel Walk Prayer:

Dear Lord, the battles we go through life,
    We ask for a chance that's fair,
    A chance to equal our stride,
    A chance to do or dare,
    If we should win, let it be by the code,
    Faith and Honor held high,
    If we should lose, we'll stand by the road,
    And cheer as the winners go by.
    Day by Day, we get better and better!
    The team that can't be beat, WON'T BE BEAT!
    Replacing the "G" with a "6" in AGAIN is a nice touch

Edit* Looks like it's not an NDSU Athletics production. It was put together by an NDSU student. Bravo, she did an excellent job.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 07-03-2016 at 05:14 PM.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Call me old school or whatever but I just don't care for the marble-mouth, thug-life shtick that is at the beginning of this video. That doesn't really seem like Bison football to me. That's everyone else. I'd like something that embraces: we are smarter than you, we work harder than you, we have tradition, now it's our time to put the wood to you.

Everyone else can keep their pants-around-their-knees, thug-talking, void of real substance videos if they like.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Call me old school or whatever but I just don't care for the marble-mouth, thug-life shtick that is at the beginning of this video. That doesn't really seem like Bison football to me. That's everyone else. I'd like something that embraces: we are smarter than you, we work harder than you, we have tradition, now it's our time to put the wood to you.

Everyone else can keep their pants-around-their-knees, thug-talking, void of real substance videos if they like.
    Yeah WTF was he saying??? Didnt understand one damn thing he said. That shit just took everything that was good in that video away.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."