Page 14 of 211 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

They need to at least play that at halftime during the UNO game on Thursday.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Bad. Ass. That is all.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Time for a little Cal-Davis comeback...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMON9TWhYsI
    Last edited by CaBisonFan; 11-27-2012 at 12:58 AM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I wasn't able to embed, but check out this new video...Chills...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151346072294532

Kicks ass, Sea Bass!!
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Here is the embedded video...need to go facebook for HD though...

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    Chills is an understatement! If they could play that for a 2nd half or between 3rd and 4th quarter pump up video, the Dome would explode!!! I'm jacked up for this game!!
    The continuing the championship tradition bit at the end is flipping amazing !

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I hope they can play it...However, as we all know, the NCAA restricts what we can and can not do.
    Can we play it before? Don't they play the intro? Maybe I'm wrong

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Here is the embedded video...need to go facebook for HD though...

It's tough to be critical of an absolutely incredible video that gives me chills and makes me gleam with Bison pride, but if I had to make one addition, I would have shown some images of the 60's Championship teams... seems like they kind of get lost in the shuffle of the 9 national championships.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's tough to be critical of an absolutely incredible video that gives me chills and makes me gleam with Bison pride, but if I had to make one addition, I would have shown some images of the 60's Championship teams... seems like they kind of get lost in the shuffle of the 9 national championships.
    It's easier to relate to more people with a memory from 20-30 years ago than 50-60 years ago. I agree they mean just as much, but most weren't around for the 60's nattys.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    It's easier to relate to more people with a memory from 20-30 years ago than 50-60 years ago. I agree they mean just as much, but most weren't around for the 60's nattys.
    I wasn't even alive but from everything I have read, those 60's teams were absolutely dominating. I want to know more about them and see them get some more props. One of my favorite old images