Page 101 of 211 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm really missing the specialty videos that used to come out before and/or after games. There used to be some real good stuff out there.
    This x 1000

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm really missing the specialty videos that used to come out before and/or after games. There used to be some real good stuff out there.
    This.

I was looking for the "Radioactive" pre-season video that I thought was so good in relation to the Bison going after 4 straight, and I see it's no longer available (at least in the links on Bisonville). I wanted to see it again in the context of now actually accomplishing the 4-peat, because I think there would be even more meaning in it and it would be even more awesome!

If anyone still has access to it, please repost.

I'm not saying I've looked or that I use it, but check Vimeo I know NDSU has posted many a video on there.
    Last edited by BisonNation11; 01-15-2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Because I'm stupid
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I'm not saying I've looked or that I use it, but check Vine. I know NDSU has posted many a video on there.
    Probably more so Vimeo. Vine is just 6 second clips if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Yes, that is what I meant. Thank you for the correction. Head isn't all there today (much less any day)
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I'm not saying I've looked or that I use it, but check Vimeo I know NDSU has posted many a video on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Thanks! (to both of you). It's there on Vimeo...and it's even better in the context of hindsight and history, IMO!

Indeed, "Welcome to the New Age" Bison Fans - the age of unprecedented 4-peats and unquestioned dynasties. Yeah, that song's been put to music before for other football teams, but NEVER in the context of the coming history that this team took upon itself and eventually conquered!

http://vimeo.com/104553139

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Thanks! (to both of you). It's there on Vimeo...and it's even better in the context of hindsight and history, IMO!

Indeed, "Welcome to the New Age" Bison Fans - the age of unprecedented 4-peats and unquestioned dynasties. Yeah, that song's been put to music before for other football teams, but NEVER in the context of the coming history that this team took upon itself and eventually conquered!

http://vimeo.com/104553139
    Best video ever, still gives me chills.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonridge View Post
    whoa.....hadn't seen that one.......
    A recruit would have to be in a coma not to get fired up about the program after having watched that gem.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonridge View Post
    OK. Makes no sense to show last years players in a 2014 vid? I'm I missing something?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    OK. Makes no sense to show last years players in a 2014 vid? I'm I missing something?
    The video was made before the start of this most recent season. They didn't have any video from the 2014 season yet.